temporarily console banned without any bans to my account

Discus and support temporarily console banned without any bans to my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my account is unable to play multiplayer games or send messages only from my console, i cant still access smartglass and send messages using my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by trashtro, Jun 4, 2017.

1. trashtro
    trashtro Guest

my account is unable to play multiplayer games or send messages only from my console, i cant still access smartglass and send messages using my computers xbox app, but cannot send anything through my console. i was not notified or anything of this suspension
    and was only able to find out about it by contacting the xbox live support team and them checking it on their end. i am unable to be told or find out what the reasoning to this specific ban is for, and checking enforcement.xbox.com prodies me with not information
    because my account is not under suspension currently. i was told by the xbox support partner that my ban is subject until the 2nd of august 2017, and that for these kinds of cases, the possible reasons why the account is banned would be illegal mods or illegal
    apps. This only serves as a warning. even thought no modifications have ever been added to this console, and i have never used this console for anything illegal, and this console had only been used for gaming purposes. i am looking to hopefully at least receive
    some information about this case, because i cant find anyone else who has previously had this issue, and i would like to hopefully see some resolution to this problem.

:)

trashtro, Jun 4, 2017
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Jun 4, 2017
  3. Console ban issue

My console and account was temporarily banned and now that my ban has expired I still can’t play online or message people on any accounts is there something I need to do?

TwistyWhisper76, Jun 4, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey trashtro! Are there any other accounts on the console that may have received a suspension or ban? Otherwise, we do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Jun 7, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey trashtro! Are there any other accounts on the console that may have received a suspension or ban? Otherwise, we do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. sevendead Win User

console and account temporarily banned

Looking at your recent games - You've been using splitscreen online and idling the second player.
  7. XJaySC Win User

You have to go to Halo Waypoint to find out why. The link is in a sticky in the "My account has been banned" forum. Second from the bottom of the support forum lists.
  8. BEASTofTWO Win User

my profile was temp. banned from earning xp an I would like to know why an for how long
  9. Jerm1982 Win User

Yeah my dad started playing with me yesterday and there were many games where he had 0 kills. But he was never idle. Could it be the 0 kills?
Thema:

1. temporarily console banned without any bans to my account - Similar Threads - temporarily console banned

2. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  3. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  4. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  5. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  6. How do I get my console unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my console unbanned: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fe233cd8-fc95-4aad-86b0-2c58c7facd13
  7. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  8. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  9. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  10. Microsoft Rewards account temporarily restricted!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards account temporarily restricted!: Your account is restricted at present as your recent activity is indicative of a potential breach of the Microsoft Rewards terms of service.  We strongly urge you to use search in good faith, and...