Telling me to buy minecraft again after i have already had it for 2 years on ps4

Discus and support Telling me to buy minecraft again after i have already had it for 2 years on ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had the game for a while and when I try to go play it again it tells me that I have to buy it again so I can play with my friends I tried with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam Elmetwaly, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Telling me to buy minecraft again after i have already had it for 2 years on ps4

I've had the game for a while and when I try to go play it again it tells me that I have to buy it again so I can play with my friends I tried with Playstation support and they couldnt help and why should I buy a game that I have already bought it just doesnt make sense to me

:)

Adam Elmetwaly, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Telling me to buy minecraft again after i have already had it for 2 years on ps4

Hi Adam

First of all, since you are on a PS, you may need to reach out to them since PS store and Xbox store are two different/separate store platforms.

Since you purchase it through PS store, they can validate or confirm your purchase in that case.

You may refer here: https://www.playstation.com/support/games/troub... and look for "Can’t find a game purchased from PlayStation Store"

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. ChristianBagalino Win User

java edition minecraft

I have a problem I uninstalled minecraft only that after I try it again to install minecraft it tells me that I have to buy it back
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Telling me to buy it again after already purchasing, fix?

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This ongoing issue is currently being investigated by Activision. They will provide an update when more information is available.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Liam Lastowski Win User

Minecraft Dungeons is telling me that I have to buy it again?

I looked in the link and i did buy the game its in my order history but i dunno how i can get the game back even though i bought it.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Minecraft Dungeons is telling me that I have to buy it again?

If you are playing this on PC, make sure that you are logged in to the correct account as well on your MS store app then reset the Xbox app, make sure you are logged in to the account as well on the Xbox app.
Thema:

1. Telling me to buy minecraft again after i have already had it for 2 years on ps4 - Similar Threads - Telling buy minecraft

2. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  3. Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold: I own dungeon siege 3 from gfg Nov 2015 decided to go back to it and clear it. However it said there was an error and I uninstalled it. Now I can't install unless I purchase it...
  4. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  5. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  6. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons is telling me that I have to buy it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons is telling me that I have to buy it again?: I bought it a while ago (not sure if it was pre-release or shortly after). I played it for about six or so months then lost interest in it. I recently picked up Minecraft again and saw that I had...
  8. Why does the minecraft launcher tell me to buy minecraft java edition despite already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the minecraft launcher tell me to buy minecraft java edition despite already...: I bought Minecraft java edition for Windows 10 a while ago. I stopped playing for a few months and when I came back, the main screen told me to buy Minecraft java edition again. I have migrated my...
  9. i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy...: i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy the game and shows trial time but why help me [img] a6f7cf73-73ce-489a-9a53-1bf3ec34818a
  10. i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy...: i have buy minecraft for window 10 when i play on multiplayer it closes and tell us to buy the game and shows trial time but why help me [img] 44a496eb-6f51-4cfa-8aef-65c49176b14f