Telefone ou email para contato com Microsoft -[Translation - Phone or email to contact...

Discus and support Telefone ou email para contato com Microsoft -[Translation - Phone or email to contact... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Necessito de email ou telefone de contato - que funcione (4706 ou 0800 nâo funcionam). Comprei um novo xbox s - 03.12.2019 um dos controles não... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ClodoaldoRosestolato, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Telefone ou email para contato com Microsoft -[Translation - Phone or email to contact...

Necessito de email ou telefone de contato - que funcione (4706 ou 0800 nâo funcionam).

Comprei um novo xbox s - 03.12.2019 um dos controles não funciona. Em 16.12 abri uma solicitaçâo sr149xxxxxx e passados 60 dias nâo obtive resposta.

-[Translation - I need an email or contact phone - it works (4706 or 0800 don't work).

I bought a new xbox s - 03.12.2019 one of the controls does not work. On 16.12 I opened a request sr149xxxxxx and after 60 days I did not get a response.]

:)

ClodoaldoRosestolato, Feb 19, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Telefone ou email para contato com Microsoft -[Translation - Phone or email to contact Microsoft]

Hello ClodoaldoRosestolato,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. Are you seeking information on how to contact the
    Xbox Support Team? Did you send the controller to get repaired, and you have not received it? We will provide steps on how to contact the Xbox Support Team. Be sure to let us
    know the results ClodoaldoRosestolato!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Contact Us
    3. Select Account & profile in the first drop down box
    4. Select I need a Microsoft account in the second drop down box
    5. Select Next
    6. Select Chat Online or Request a call
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Telefone ou email para contato com Microsoft -[Translation - Phone or email to contact Microsoft]

4. Thiago Salles Garcia Win User

COBRANÇAS INDEVIDAS NO CARTAO[Translation-IMPROPER CHARGES IN THE CARTAO]

Ola Bom dia sugiro que vc entre em contato com a operadora de seu cartão! ou nos telefones

[Translation-Hello good morning I suggest you contact the carrier of your card! Or on the phones ]

0800-761-7454. (11) 4706-0900 Microsoft

0800 891 9835 Xbox One
  5. WPAK Win User

Reembolso Pacote Fortnite

Web translation:

Refund Fortnite Package

I bought a package for the Fortnite Battle Royale, but I made the purchase for the wrong account.
    I would like to be refunded if possible.

Response:

Hi,

for any refund related questions you will need to contact official Xbox Support, they are the only ones that can determine if a refund is possible or not. To contact Xbox Support use the Phone (or Microsoft Support Chat) options at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Web translated response:

Oi,

Para qualquer dúvida relacionada ao reembolso, você precisará entrar em contato com o Suporte oficial do Xbox, eles são os únicos que podem determinar se um reembolso é possível ou não.
    Para entrar em contato com o Suporte do Xbox, use as opções Telefone (ou Chat de Suporte da Microsoft) em
  6. WPAK Win User

Reembolso

Web translation:

Refund

Good morning, I wanted to request a refund of a game. However, it is registered as a purchase made on August 7, but I bought last week.
    The reason for the refund is that I can not install the game. Given how iterated installation all the time

Response:

Hi there,

for any refund related questions you will need to contact official Xbox Support, they are the only ones that can determine if a refund is possible or not. To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat options at

Web translated response:

Olá,

Para qualquer dúvida relacionada ao reembolso, você precisará entrar em contato com o Suporte oficial do Xbox, eles são os únicos que podem determinar se um reembolso é possível ou não.
    Para entrar em contato com o Suporte do Xbox, use as opções Telefone ou Bate-papo com suporte da Microsoft em http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Telefone ou email para contato com Microsoft -[Translation - Phone or email to contact...

1. Telefone ou email para contato com Microsoft -[Translation - Phone or email to contact... - Similar Threads - Telefone email para

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  6. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  7. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  8. Emails for orders that aren't mine

in XBoX on Windows
    Emails for orders that aren't mine: I'm receiving emails from Microsoft for orders that are not mine. None of the orders show up in my order history and they're not coming out of my bank account. Is there some way to fix this I've...
  9. Strumieniowanie z Xbox one na telefon [Translation-Stream from Xbox one to phone]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Strumieniowanie z Xbox one na telefon [Translation-Stream from Xbox one to phone]: Wie ktoś jak strumieniować obraz z konsoli na telefon ? ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [Translation-Anyone know how to stream the image from the console...
  10. Telefon Support?!?!?!?1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Telefon Support?!?!?!?1: How can it be that your phone support is not available within the opening hours? No chat available and the phone system throws you out if you need help !!! I think that's a joke. Here in the...