Telefon Support?!?!?!?1

Discus and support Telefon Support?!?!?!?1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can it be that your phone support is not available within the opening hours? No chat available and the phone system throws you out if you need help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Torsten-Schwarz, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Telefon Support?!?!?!?1

How can it be that your phone support is not available within the opening hours? No chat available and the phone system throws you out if you need help !!!

I think that's a joke. Here in the forum you will find nothing!

:)

Torsten-Schwarz, Jul 31, 2018
  2. marcus1503
    marcus1503 Guest
    Neue Zahlungsmittel [New Cash]

Ich habe heute gesehen dass man im Xbox Store auch mit dem Telefon bezahlen kann was eine super super Sache ist aber was sehe ich da nur o2 Xbox one und ich nur über Telefon über Telefon sagen bitte mach das auf der Xbox das die Telekom die deutsch Telekom
    da auch irgendwie was macht wäre echt super genial

[Translation]

I have seen today that you can pay the Xbox store with the phone which is a super thing, but what I see only o2 Xbox one and I say over the phone via telephone please do that on the Xbox the Telekom the German Telekom because somehow makes what was a super
    awesome

marcus1503, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Vorpal1986
    Vorpal1986 Guest
    MUDANÇA DE REGIÃO : ONDE FICA A TAL PAGINA DE MIGRACAO DE CONTA??????

live.xbox.com/.../AccountMigration

Caso não consiga, contate o suporte

Suporte do Xbox via Telefone - Telefone: 0800 8919 835 || Segunda a Sexta das 09h00 s 21h00 || Sábado e Domingo das 10h00 s 18h00 (Horários de Brasília)

Vorpal1986, Jul 31, 2018
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

Telefon Support?!?!?!?1

Xbox Support is open in the US for chat or phone support but it may not be open in your region

Contact Us | Xbox Support

If you're in the US, the number is 800-4MY-XBOX

HAZMAT RADIO, Jul 31, 2018
  5. Iam from Germany. Your Support send mit to this page!

Torsten-Schwarz, Jul 31, 2018
  6. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    It's just users helping users here, this is not Xbox Support.

You can try this -
    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/ebc16bf4-416d-45f4-98c1-b55817593555?page=1

Germany

Hours of operation:

08:00 - 21:00 clock Monday to Friday

08:00 - 19:00 clock (Saturday) / 09:00 - 17:00 clock (Sunday)

Phone Numbers

Toll Free: 0800 181 2968

Direct dial: 49 695 007 0422

Hard of hearing (text phone - TTY): 0800 1 81 29 75

HAZMAT RADIO, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Torsten-Schwarz Win User

Telefon Support?!?!?!?1

Iam from Germany. Your Support send mit to this page!
  8. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Telefon Support?!?!?!?1

It's just users helping users here, this is not Xbox Support.

You can try this -
    https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/ebc16bf4-416d-45f4-98c1-b55817593555?page=1

Germany

Hours of operation:

08:00 - 21:00 clock Monday to Friday

08:00 - 19:00 clock (Saturday) / 09:00 - 17:00 clock (Sunday)

Phone Numbers

Toll Free: 0800 181 2968

Direct dial: 49 695 007 0422

Hard of hearing (text phone - TTY): 0800 1 81 29 75
  9. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Telefon Support?!?!?!?1

Xbox Support is open in the US for chat or phone support but it may not be open in your region

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you're in the US, the number is 800-4MY-XBOX
  10. Gaelunafn Win User

I have some issues with my controller.

Hey,

im sorry you have such problems with your controllers. With this kind problems I would recommend to reach out to the Support. Visit
    Xbox Support and select Hardware for further assistance via telefone or webchat.
  11. taidara Win User

xbox live

Har du möjligheten att pröva med en annan profil som är kopplad till guld?

Om du vill kontakta Activision support via mail eller telefon:
    Klicka här!
Thema:

Telefon Support?!?!?!?1

1. Telefon Support?!?!?!?1 - Similar Threads - Telefon Support

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  5. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  6. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s b3f13c6f-8e8c-44ec-acb8-1c3d462029de
  7. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s f9cc34c0-3cba-4f78-a401-6962a2669e48
  8. Can Xbox Game Bar use the iGPU for encoding if the dGPU doesn't support it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox Game Bar use the iGPU for encoding if the dGPU doesn't support it?: Greetings all, I'm thinking of buying a GPU (the RX 6400) for a build, but I'm being devastated by the caveat of the 6400 not having any encoding support. I use Game Bar to record quite...
  9. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  10. Strumieniowanie z Xbox one na telefon [Translation-Stream from Xbox one to phone]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Strumieniowanie z Xbox one na telefon [Translation-Stream from Xbox one to phone]: Wie ktoś jak strumieniować obraz z konsoli na telefon ? ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [Translation-Anyone know how to stream the image from the console...