Tecmo/Team Ninja disregards Xbox One and will launch game exclusive for PS4

Discus and support Tecmo/Team Ninja disregards Xbox One and will launch game exclusive for PS4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There have be games we XBOXer's will never get. That gose to you too. A SONY troll of a loser. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr X 2pi, Feb 8, 2014.

  1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

    Tecmo/Team Ninja disregards Xbox One and will launch game exclusive for PS4


    There have be games we XBOXer's will never get. That gose to you too. A SONY troll of a loser.
     
    Dakrkplayer2, Feb 8, 2014
    #16
  2. Wasn't it a well known fact ninja gaiden 3 was broken?

    Sorry bud but these games are meaningless to the xbox nation and really hold little to no value of significance in my memory on this system!

    As for these other guys commenting rudely as they have.. <--- that's cold water put it on your face because calling people losers and responding with negative comments is against the forum rules. One thing I have learned here "don't post anything if you
    have nothing friendly or nice to say. If you think someone is wrong say make your point in a respectful thought out manner and move on.

    My opinion in remember able titles" sorry if they not exclusives"

    Lost Odyssey

    99 nights

    Saints row

    Freedom fighters

    I could go on but I won't.

    Good luck with this thread as you acquired so much negativity what else could go down??
     
    Listed mia 510, Feb 8, 2014
    #17
  3. 99 nights now that would be amazing on xb1....yeah exclusives for the other quick relight the pitch forks for MS again, OP "apart from U.S.A the rest of the world dont like fps"??? Where do you live?siberia?lol.Yes there is a huge amount of fps's but thats
    the eb and flow of gaming,alot more 3rd person titles are inbound, lots of them.

    -

    My gaming evolves around the XB1,but also I have the choice to play on every other device for gaming to from tablet to pc to the other,ALL have seperate games,being able to enjoy all of them is what its all about.

    -

    ALWAYS some games will be better on 1 thing than the other,so for me its best to have that choice of devices to use for the best gaming experiance.

    -

    Its fact gaming costs money andcis an exspensive hobby,I have so much respect for my fellow gamers that spend 8-10 hours a day grafting along with myself for our hobbie,OP if you wanna enjoy all these games..get on it my friend.
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Feb 8, 2014
    #18
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

    Tecmo/Team Ninja disregards Xbox One and will launch game exclusive for PS4

    well sometime times the nice way never work. And some time people here
    [Mod Removed] over and over again. They don't say it right. But in the real
    world there always be bad comments going to be said. A no book or rule can stop it.
    It going be said. No matter what. But they have right to state there owned opinion of the subject. And not even MICROSOFT can stop it. Not even they said it
    eles where like the mall or the movie theater. Just look at people take
    pubic office in UNITED STATES. They say bad thing about the other guy in the other
    party of them. Life in not peachey as the farry tell books have said the world is like.
    I wish in that kind of world. That everyone get along. But we don't. We live in the world that everyone is there owned
    person. And because of it. Not all us are compactble with each other.
    There going be disagreement and arguements in life.
    Truth is that. Life is not easy then what all those
    storytell us they are. Life in the real world is hard. And it only get harder in time. Because one group wants full
    controll people life. And the end those people rebiled. And over
    throuht them.I am admit I might ent little
    to far my first post. But no one is sin free. Even you have sin too. Think about this for ounces. And then see the world as it is. A
    hoastayled world will diffrent views and belifths.
     
    Dakrkplayer2, Feb 8, 2014
    #19
  5. Yea but the forum rules say different and we agreed to abide by them. You will as I recently discovered someone here does have the power too quite someone.

    Oh and I apologize if this offends you as we are friends on console and I would like too keep it that way Dark but unless you have any learning disability your spelling tells me your not from the U.S.A so my only question is how can you know what it's like
    too live here?

    People campaign for leadership and in doing so are supposed to capture people's attention to their goals. The ones that say bad things about the other are just bad apples and probably should be told so
     
    Listed mia 510, Feb 8, 2014
    #20
  6. [quote user="Mr X 2pi"]

    It's really true, CollapseControl. You're lucky.

    Aside from the U.S.A., players from the rest of the world don't really like FPS"s games and unfortunately Microsoft values more FPS than other styles of games. Maybe that's why the Xbox One loses in sales for the PS4 in Europe and Japan. Even the Brazil,
    that is a country very receptive to cultural taste of Americans, worship more games of Japanese and European style than games FPS's style.

    [/quote]Nice generalization there. You sound like someone who has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Do you know the whole process in acquiring game exclusivity? Because I sure don't.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Feb 8, 2014
    #21
  7. Mr X 2pi
    Mr X 2pi Guest
    I respect everyone's opinion, because opinion is to be respected. Now I respect an opinion is different I agree with this opinion. I'm from Brazil and the culture of games in Brazil was consolidated through many Japanese games due to the strong presence
    of Nintendo and Sega in the decades of 80 and 90 in Brazil with NES, Master System, Super NES, Mega Drive/Genesis and Saturn and Sony in the late 90 with your PS. I can say without any doubt that in Brazil games such as Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive, Shinobi,
    Contra, Castlevania, Gradius, Shadow of the Ninja, Bad Dudes, Metroid, Killer instinct, Banjo-Kazooie, Battletoads, Zelda, Mario, Street Fighter, Final Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Daytona, King of Fighter, Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, Final Fantasy, Shinnig Force,
    Dragon Quest and many others are still more popular than the vast majority of current FPS games. I have a Xbox One, thousands and thousands of Brazilians have a Xbox One and the ratio of sales of Xbox One in Brazil is too more than of PS4, maybe Brazil is
    one of the few places in the world where the Xbox One sovereign reigns on the PS4, so I believe it's fair and natural, I as a Brazilian and other Brazilians indignant about when the Xbox One loses to the PS4 game exclusives that are highly respected and popular
    in Brazil.
     
    Mr X 2pi, Feb 9, 2014
    #22
  8. Tecmo/Team Ninja disregards Xbox One and will launch game exclusive for PS4

    I'll tell you whats meaningless, An endless stream of western shooters, Racers, fighters and Zombie games.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Feb 13, 2014
    #23
  9. MrK1ngB33
    MrK1ngB33 Guest
    We have our own Exclusives!!!
     
    MrK1ngB33, Feb 13, 2014
    #24
  10. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest
    I'm not really worried about having another "Dead or Alive: Mistik Ninja Beach Wave Clash Jet Set Radio Duex" anyways...aka, DOA 8?? So it's not like that will be some big blockbuster to make a system sell more than the other. Again, just try to be positive
    on what WE DO have...alot of higher rated by pros AND gamers exclusives and plenty more on the way. The will be no shortage of great games on the Xbox One.
     
    Dwoop33, Oct 31, 2018
    #25
  11. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Tecmo/Team Ninja disregards Xbox One and will launch game exclusive for PS4

    Wasn't it a well known fact ninja gaiden 3 was broken?

    Sorry bud but these games are meaningless to the xbox nation and really hold little to no value of significance in my memory on this system!

    As for these other guys commenting rudely as they have.. 🚿 <--- that's cold water put it on your face because calling people losers and responding with negative comments is against the forum rules. One thing I have learned here "don't post anything if you
    have nothing friendly or nice to say. If you think someone is wrong say make your point in a respectful thought out manner and move on.

    My opinion in remember able titles" sorry if they not exclusives"

    Lost Odyssey

    99 nights

    Saints row

    Freedom fighters

    I could go on but I won't.

    Good luck with this thread as you acquired so much negativity what else could go down??
  12. KoreVirus-7E452D96-C Win User

    Tecmo/Team Ninja disregards Xbox One and will launch game exclusive for PS4

    Sorta wrong sorry dude. North America and Europe are huge markets for fps/third person shooters. And rpgs and racing and tycoon games which Ms owns and makes themselves. Oh and even survival....

    P.s. I picked up lococycle for ten bucks its rather fun, has classic style gameplay with some eastern style gameplay as well. And also makes fun of Americans, and everyone for that matter. Don't say Ms only has fps, Kinect sports will be big when it launches
    world wide (in sales)
  13. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

    Tecmo/Team Ninja disregards Xbox One and will launch game exclusive for PS4

    I'll tell you whats meaningless, An endless stream of western shooters, Racers, fighters and Zombie games.
  14. Mr X 2pi Win User

    Tecmo/Team Ninja disregards Xbox One and will launch game exclusive for PS4

    I respect everyone's opinion, because opinion is to be respected. Now I respect an opinion is different I agree with this opinion. I'm from Brazil and the culture of games in Brazil was consolidated through many Japanese games due to the strong presence
    of Nintendo and Sega in the decades of 80 and 90 in Brazil with NES, Master System, Super NES, Mega Drive/Genesis and Saturn and Sony in the late 90 with your PS. I can say without any doubt that in Brazil games such as Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive, Shinobi,
    Contra, Castlevania, Gradius, Shadow of the Ninja, Bad Dudes, Metroid, Killer instinct, Banjo-Kazooie, Battletoads, Zelda, Mario, Street Fighter, Final Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Daytona, King of Fighter, Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, Final Fantasy, Shinnig Force,
    Dragon Quest and many others are still more popular than the vast majority of current FPS games. I have a Xbox One, thousands and thousands of Brazilians have a Xbox One and the ratio of sales of Xbox One in Brazil is too more than of PS4, maybe Brazil is
    one of the few places in the world where the Xbox One sovereign reigns on the PS4, so I believe it's fair and natural, I as a Brazilian and other Brazilians indignant about when the Xbox One loses to the PS4 game exclusives that are highly respected and popular
    in Brazil.
  15. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Tecmo/Team Ninja disregards Xbox One and will launch game exclusive for PS4

    [quote user="Mr X 2pi"]

    It's really true, CollapseControl. You're lucky.

    Aside from the U.S.A., players from the rest of the world don't really like FPS"s games and unfortunately Microsoft values more FPS than other styles of games. Maybe that's why the Xbox One loses in sales for the PS4 in Europe and Japan. Even the Brazil,
    that is a country very receptive to cultural taste of Americans, worship more games of Japanese and European style than games FPS's style.

    [/quote]Nice generalization there. You sound like someone who has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Do you know the whole process in acquiring game exclusivity? Because I sure don't.
Thema:

Tecmo/Team Ninja disregards Xbox One and will launch game exclusive for PS4

Loading...
  1. Tecmo/Team Ninja disregards Xbox One and will launch game exclusive for PS4 - Similar Threads - Tecmo Team Ninja

  2. Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to...
  3. Xbox Team Gives Advice On How to Handle 'Bad Games'

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Team Gives Advice On How to Handle 'Bad Games': https://insider-gaming.com/xbox-social-gives-advice-handle-bad-games-post/ submitted by /u/NukovGaming [link] [comments]
  4. Hello, Xbox Team read this please

    in XboX Insiders
    Hello, Xbox Team read this please: Hello Xbox Team, I am writing to share a product concept aimed at tapping into the nostalgia of the Xbox 360 era while delivering modern performance. My idea, dubbed the "Xbox 160," is a...
  5. Hallo Xbox, Insider Programm Teams, ich möchte gerne ein Feedback um meinem Xbox Profil...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hallo Xbox, Insider Programm Teams, ich möchte gerne ein Feedback um meinem Xbox Profil...: Hallo Xbox Insider Team, ich bin aktives Mitglied im Insider-Programm und nehme regelmäßig an Vorschauen und Tests teil. Besonders interessieren mich die Abzeichen wie das Bronze-, Silber- oder...
  6. Request merge drives feature for Xbox team!

    in XboX Insiders
    Request merge drives feature for Xbox team!: Make external nvme more valuable by: Give us feature to merge the 2 nvme SSD as a single storage volume Even when internal is 1tb and external is 2tb Then volume must become 3tb total. This is...
  7. Dirt rally 2 no dlc maps in my team

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dirt rally 2 no dlc maps in my team: So i own the one year pass of dirt rally 2 but play on game pass version of the game, and the dlc maps (sweeden, scottland) are not appearing in the my team carrer rally mode, but the dlc maps and...
  8. Subject: Accessibility Request – Remapping the Sync Button Dear Xbox Team,

    in XboX Insiders
    Subject: Accessibility Request – Remapping the Sync Button Dear Xbox Team,: Subject: Accessibility Request – Remapping the Sync Button Dear Xbox Team, I'm a passionate gamer reaching out with a suggestion that could greatly improve accessibility for players like me....
  9. Game pass quests - Tecmo Bowl Throwback achievements

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests - Tecmo Bowl Throwback achievements: I was trying to complete the game pass quests, but currently Tecmo Bowl Throwback is reading that is has 0/0 achievements available to unlock even tho I played it yesterday and unlocked some...
  10. Tecmo arcade classic

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Tecmo arcade classic: Hi folks, I have tecmo arcade classic for the original xbox, I have a 360 and the game won't play, it's showing up on the menu, but when I start disc it is telling me to contact support. I have...