Technical

Discus and support Technical in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I retrieve my X Box account when I don't have access to the verification email 9643777b-ddf9-4884-b9e6-27e11bee9184 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kelly115N, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Kelly115N
    Kelly115N Guest

Technical

How can I retrieve my X Box account when I don't have access to the verification email

:)

Kelly115N, Nov 22, 2023
  2. Kelly115N Win User

Technical

Hi Kyle,

Thank you so much for your quick response, I will give it a try.

Many thanks

Kelly
  3. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Technical

4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Technical

Hi Kelly115N. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

To protect customer privacy, Microsoft can only help customers verify their account ownership through the following account recovery form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Technical support

Mistadntplay82,

The DLC will be in your ‘ready to install’ in your Games & apps when it becomes available.

MK11 may also prompt you to update the game when the DLC becomes available.

I would suggest going to the ‘Home’ screen on your xbox console and “Quit” the game MK11. By doing this, the game may prompt you to download the DLC once you launch the game again.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Technical support

Hi Mistadntplay82,

Have you tried the following steps already to locate and make sure the items are installed?

Go to My Games and Apps

Locate Mortal Kombat 11 and press Menu on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it)
    Select Manage Game
    Scroll all the way to the right on this menu to see what DLC is Ready to Install and start the install for Nightwolf or the other pieces of released Kombat Pack content that you are trying to download.
Thema:

Technical

1. Technical - Similar Threads - Technical

2. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Dean - Technical Program Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Dean - Technical Program Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.: I'm downloading Mortal Kombat 1 for Xbox Series X and when I first install it for the first time, it stops, I managed to get to 60gb after changing disc 1 to disc 2 as there are 2 disc's and...
  8. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  9. Minecraft, the Technic launcher as a possible way to have modded Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, the Technic launcher as a possible way to have modded Minecraft?: So I know you don't want people to add mods to Minecraft, but hear me out look Into putting the technic launcher in, it would be a controlled way of having modded Minecraft. There a lot of good...
  10. Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?: Where do can I find the technical specification for the Play and Charge kit for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? I am trying to figure out how to power my Xbox 360 Wireless controller with 5V...