Technical specs for the 3.5mm jacks

Discus and support Technical specs for the 3.5mm jacks in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi - I'd like to build my own XAC peripherals. Where can I find the technical specs for the 3.5mm jacks. Specifically what provides a signal across... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by therealcovfefe, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Technical specs for the 3.5mm jacks

Hi - I'd like to build my own XAC peripherals. Where can I find the technical specs for the 3.5mm jacks. Specifically what provides a signal across them (voltage, amperage, audio, ???) and are the uni or bi directional. Is there a protocol that provides
    a confirmation that a signal has been recieved?

Thanks

KMK

:)

therealcovfefe, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Can I use a standard pair of headphones with a y splitter.

I have a set of headphones which have a 3.5mm jack for audio and a separate 3.5mm jack for the mic. I have the latest xbox one controller with the 3.5mm jack. Can I simply just buy a y splitter for this to work. I understand the y splitter may need to be
    CTIA

SWANSEA ClTY FC, Sep 3, 2018
  3. XRaiderV1.
    XRaiderV1. Guest
    looking to get a headset...

I'm looking to get a headset for my xbox one, as I've got one of the new controllers with the 3.5mm jack, my question is, can I use ANY headset with this that has a 3.5mm jack, even if its one of those cheap $10 cellphone headsets, provided it has
    the required 3.5mm jack?

XRaiderV1., Sep 3, 2018
  4. Technical specs for the 3.5mm jacks

Also interested in specs for the two thumbstick USB ports.

5. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Sep 3, 2018
  6. Thanks dude!

Now just need to sort out the USB end of things...

7. For folks keeping track of this - to create an event that the XAC can recognize on a 3.5mm jack, you just need to short (which is to say, connect) lines 1 and 2, as shown in this diagram.

Technical specs for the 3.5mm jacks [​IMG]

therealcovfefe, Nov 5, 2018
  8. gds1972 Win User

9. therealcovfefe Win User

Also interested in specs for the two thumbstick USB ports.
  10. therealcovfefe Win User

11. therealcovfefe Win User

12. Tormaz Win User

jack 3.5mm

Hello!

Can you clarify by what you mean by "New Controller"?

I have two standard Xbox One S controllers that work without any noise or static with a turtle beach headset. It's possible the issue you're having could be something with the specific controller or headset that you're using.
Thema:

1. Technical specs for the 3.5mm jacks - Similar Threads - Technical specs 5mm

2. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Dean - Technical Program Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Dean - Technical Program Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.: I'm downloading Mortal Kombat 1 for Xbox Series X and when I first install it for the first time, it stops, I managed to get to 60gb after changing disc 1 to disc 2 as there are 2 disc's and...
  8. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  9. Minecraft, the Technic launcher as a possible way to have modded Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, the Technic launcher as a possible way to have modded Minecraft?: So I know you don't want people to add mods to Minecraft, but hear me out look Into putting the technic launcher in, it would be a controlled way of having modded Minecraft. There a lot of good...
  10. Technical

in XBoX Accessibility
    Technical: How can I retrieve my X Box account when I don't have access to the verification email 9643777b-ddf9-4884-b9e6-27e11bee9184