Technical Service in Turkey

Discus and support Technical Service in Turkey in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ar Xbox Support, I have an Xbox One X and i have a valid warranty to be repaired. However, there is no way to reach the technical service to order a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RifatUzun, Jun 22, 2021.

1. RifatUzun
    RifatUzun Guest

ar Xbox Support,

I have an Xbox One X and i have a valid warranty to be repaired. However, there is no way to reach the technical service to order a service request from Turkey. I have tried to call several numbers no-one answers. Also whenever i tried to order online for my repair request, I always ended up with a same error message that i put in below. Additionally , I have tried your "Contact Us" and give my number to make them call me this is also giving me any error.

So , I have valid warranty and broken xbox but i cannot reach any services that you are promoting it while i decided to buy Xbox. What should i do? This is how you satisfy your customer in after-sales. I am deeply disappointed. I hope that someone hear me and support me in this forum.

Technical Service in Turkey [​IMG]

:)

RifatUzun, Jun 22, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

That's ms support not xbox support

Please clear your cookies and clear cache and restart your browser

@op

If using a mobile device use a desktop with edge
  3. RifatUzun Win User

Thanks for the tip. I totally forgot that. Appreciated it.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

That's ms support not xbox support

Please clear your cookies and clear cache and restart your browser

@op

If using a mobile device use a desktop with edge
    True...however, my thinking was that they should be able to direct the OP to a phone number or some way to contact Xbox support to sort this out.

OP: Another thing that might be worth trying (it sometimes helps if I have trouble with websites) is clearing your local DNS:

Click on the Windows Start button (bottom left)

Type in "command prompt"...click on the resulting search result

In the command windows that should have opened, you want to type in the following

ipconfig /flushdns
  5. ngocphi Win User

Then don't use chrome or safari

It is best to use standardized browsers like opera Firefox or edge

There is no.number to call all but nintendo did away with the callin.numbers to reduce wait times for pranks or people who can't wait while on hold or don't have the time to wait
  6. RifatUzun Win User

You goto devices.Microsoft.com and file a repair

To ask for troubleshooting goto contact us and work thru the menu

I don't recognize a charge usually works
    Sorry but i don't see any point from your answer. How is that related with my problem. I would like to use my valid warranty and send my console to the service and i cannot do it from the website due to an above error message in snapshot that i put in the first quarry. Additionally, i cannot reach any person from the technical service due to another error in the call me feature. So could you please explain the things that you wrote?
Thema:

1. Technical Service in Turkey - Similar Threads - Technical Service Turkey

2. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tyler - Technical Program Manager (Commerce & Subscriptions): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Dean - Technical Program Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Dean - Technical Program Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.: I'm downloading Mortal Kombat 1 for Xbox Series X and when I first install it for the first time, it stops, I managed to get to 60gb after changing disc 1 to disc 2 as there are 2 disc's and...
  8. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  9. Minecraft, the Technic launcher as a possible way to have modded Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, the Technic launcher as a possible way to have modded Minecraft?: So I know you don't want people to add mods to Minecraft, but hear me out look Into putting the technic launcher in, it would be a controlled way of having modded Minecraft. There a lot of good...
  10. Technical

in XBoX Accessibility
    Technical: How can I retrieve my X Box account when I don't have access to the verification email 9643777b-ddf9-4884-b9e6-27e11bee9184