TCA Sidestick X Airbus Edition and the XAC

Discus and support TCA Sidestick X Airbus Edition and the XAC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I read that the TCA Sidestick X Airbus Edition is designed to work with the XBox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JimW1_1729, Jan 17, 2024.

1. JimW1_1729
    JimW1_1729 Guest

JimW1_1729, Jan 17, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Will the Logitech 3D Pro joystick ever be compatible with Xbox X series console so I can use it for MSFS 2020...?

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick X airbus edition compatible with the Xbox one?

4. Tibox_FR Win User

When will Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One be compatible with Xcloud?

Hi ,

No update ?

And will the new TCA Pack X Airbus Edition for xbox serie X|S and PC be compatible with Xcloud ?

Thanks,
  5. WinnithedevilKün Win User

Connecting Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Hello, thank you for your repeat?

I see hear on the XBox Console the possibility of Live-Streaming?? Would you please tell me, wether I can use this and give me more information and Links.

Can you please check the following Joystick, using and compatible

with XBox Series S:

„Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition Flightstick/Joystick“
  6. Jhonkito Win User

On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option for Controllers. How do I add??

According to the following article, it should be compatible:

https://shop.thrustmaster.com/tca-sidestick-x-airbus-edition.html
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. TCA Sidestick X Airbus Edition and the XAC - Similar Threads - TCA Sidestick Airbus

2. On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...: Hi. Having problems trying to install an Airbus Thrustmaster joystick for X Box One S with Microsoft Flight Simulator. Only the standard X Box controller is shown in the Control options section....
  3. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  4. TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020: Hello all, I have bought an XBOX SERIE X and Flight Simulator 2020. Is it possible to use THRUSTMASTER TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition with XBOX SERIE X and MSFS2020 ? Thank's in advance for...
  5. Throttle problem MS2020 Airbus 320 Neo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Throttle problem MS2020 Airbus 320 Neo: Regardless of my throttle position or auto-throttle setting my airspeed will not go any higher than 160kts. As time goes by it gets as low as 120kts. Even pressing F3 on the keyboard has no...
  6. Is the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick X airbus edition compatible with the Xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick X airbus edition compatible with the Xbox one?: I’m looking for a new flight joystick all I need to know Is if the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick X airbus edition compatible with the Xbox one? c8fb21de-b086-4287-928e-46980a8dacc3
  7. Airbus Joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Airbus Joystick: Hello, I'm thinking about purchasing the Thrustmaster TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition, and I was wondering if it will work on my Xbox series S. Any Help Is Appreciated...
  8. Hype Airbus 135. Im flying from Xbox on pc now, where do I add the Hype 135 files?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hype Airbus 135. Im flying from Xbox on pc now, where do I add the Hype 135 files?: Hi Im originally using mfs2020 on Xbox S, I went into the store and got MFS2020 for the pc now but how do I add that gorgeous Hype Airbus 135? Im not too smart so be kind lol. Overkill says add it...
  9. Black Screen on Airbus (Not because of the brightness)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Screen on Airbus (Not because of the brightness): Hello, I have big problem on Microsft Flight Simulator 2020. When I want to use the airbus A320, all the cockpit screens (PFD, ND, ECAM even the MCDU) don't light up. I can try all I want, it...
  10. Issue with Airbus Neo Engine - MSFS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with Airbus Neo Engine - MSFS2020: Hi, After installing the new patch update for MSFS2020 on PC. I've noticed an issue/bug with engine start (Engine 1) on the Airbus NEO. It seems to rollback and stop shortly after engine start...