TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020

Discus and support TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I have bought an XBOX SERIE X and Flight Simulator 2020. Is it possible to use THRUSTMASTER TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition with XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Philippe AMMAR, Dec 2, 2023.

1. TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020

Hello all,

I have bought an XBOX SERIE X and Flight Simulator 2020.

Is it possible to use THRUSTMASTER TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition with XBOX SERIE X and MSFS2020 ?

Thank's in advance for your responses.

:)

Philippe AMMAR, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Tibox_FR Win User

When will Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One be compatible with Xcloud?

Hi ,

No update ?

And will the new TCA Pack X Airbus Edition for xbox serie X|S and PC be compatible with Xcloud ?

Thanks,
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Philippe. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thrustmaster's website states that these controls are compatible with Xbox Series S/X and PC. They are also supported in Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Will the Logitech 3D Pro joystick ever be compatible with Xbox X series console so I can use it for MSFS 2020...?

5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick X airbus edition compatible with the Xbox one?

6. Sarah7293 Win User

yoke Boeing edition how to get it to work with flight simulator

Thrustmaster TCA yoke pack Boeing edition
Thema:

1. TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020 - Similar Threads - TCA Captain Pack

2. TCA Sidestick X Airbus Edition and the XAC

in XBoX Accessibility
    TCA Sidestick X Airbus Edition and the XAC: I read that the TCA Sidestick X Airbus Edition is designed to work with the XBox. https://www.thrustmaster.com/en-gb/products/tca-sidestick-x-airbus-edition/ Does this mean that it will work...
  3. Is the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick X airbus edition compatible with the Xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick X airbus edition compatible with the Xbox one?: I’m looking for a new flight joystick all I need to know Is if the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick X airbus edition compatible with the Xbox one? c8fb21de-b086-4287-928e-46980a8dacc3
  4. Call of duty ghost captain price pack won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty ghost captain price pack won’t download: So I recently got call of duty ghost (on disc) and I saw you could buy a captain price pack being the mw series fan I am I brought it but when I went to the store and brought it when I start to...
  5. unable to use 777 of captain sim in FS2020...any suggestion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to use 777 of captain sim in FS2020...any suggestion?: not able to use the triple 7 acquired from the catalog of FS2020,,,... not working at all...any suggestion? 0fed539e-1a8a-4bcf-949b-69d5940e6142
  6. Captain Marvel console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captain Marvel console: Does anyone know who won the captain marvel console sweepstakes? 2069df7d-6b1e-4414-bc4a-b6346b68a715
  7. I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the ...: Hello, John J from Microsoft Answer Tech sent me here to seek help. On 6/19/16, I pre-ordered the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features. When I was able to download the...
  8. Lego Super Heroes 2 @Pharao Egypt Part: Captain America can't Jump & Hang on to go through ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Super Heroes 2 @Pharao Egypt Part: Captain America can't Jump & Hang on to go through ...: I bought Lego Super Heroes 2 for my son four days ago and he has been playing since then. But today, he got at the Pyramid Part, where there's some kind of action needed from Captain American that...
  9. Captain America Civil War error code 0xc101ab80.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captain America Civil War error code 0xc101ab80.: I rented captain america civil war Thursday evening. I saw the first 2 hours and then it jump to the end. and then an error code got shown(0xc101ab80) There are no information on the supportsite...
  10. Captain America Civil War 3D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captain America Civil War 3D: Anyone know why the Xbox One won't play Civil War in 3D? The menus are 3D, but when you go to the movie it reverts to 2d? Every other movie works fine. 4b5ff74f-2005-4d05-903f-5d50cfd68481