Target Gift Card-Wong Xbox

Discus and support Target Gift Card-Wong Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my nephew received a gift card for madden xbox x/s, but he has the one, how can he redeem the gift card. I would hate to see the $70 go to waste.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KG230, Feb 11, 2023.

1. KG230
    KG230 Guest

my nephew received a gift card for madden xbox x/s, but he has the one, how can he redeem the gift card. I would hate to see the $70 go to waste.

:)

KG230, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You could see if Target will exchange it for the correct version, but otherwise there's no way to make it work for the One unless it's the version that has both the One and Series S/X versions.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

xbox gift card

If the redeem code gives an error of not activated return to merchant, then its target you have to deal with not xbox. I had this same problem with walmart. The barcode on the back has to be scanned by the cashier or it can't be used. So there was a
    problem with scanning the gift card. Every card has its own code. I bought two cards, one scanned but the other wouldn't scan so they re scanned the first gift card. It showed on the receipt that I bought two gift cards but one was scanned twice so the
    other one was useless. Walmart gave me my money back because they couldn't take gift cards back as a return. Make sure you still have your receipt and you get to deal with someone nice at target. Maybe take a screenshot of the error message to show target
    as well.
  4. SilentStryk09 Win User

Best Store to Buy a new 360 at?

also keep an eye out. Stores like Target and Wal-Mart like to throw gift cards in with the consoles.
  5. SgtGunner Win User

Target day 1 edition XB1 orders delayed

They'll offer you a nice $5 Target gift card for your troubles. I said don't bother.
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

Will we see a $300 XBOX One this Holiday?

I read on IGN that Target is selling it for $329 plus they're giving away a copy of AC Unity and Black Flag along with a $50 gift card if I'm not mistaken. Just check out target. That's a darn good deal.
Thema:

1. Target Gift Card-Wong Xbox - Similar Threads - Target Gift Card

2. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  3. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  4. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  5. xbox one x update stops os 25398.2258 fit_2309 230918.2000 target os 10.0.25398 2266

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x update stops os 25398.2258 fit_2309 230918.2000 target os 10.0.25398 2266: xbox one update stops os 25398.2258 fit_2309 230918.2000 target os 10.0.25398 2266 stops at 3% download Offline repair not working USB recognized. update errors: OSU2 E101 00000504, 8B050041,...
  6. Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...

in XboX Insiders
    Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...: Trailer here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLvL\_HfgZjo&pp=ygUTYXRhcmkgaGF1bnRlZCBob3VzZQ%3D%3D https://www.bestbuy.com/site/haunted-house-xbox-series-x-xbox-one/6559213.p?skuId=6559213...
  7. Im buying an Xbox game online from Target and it is digital and will be sent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im buying an Xbox game online from Target and it is digital and will be sent...: Im buying an Xbox game fifa 2023 from Target and they have it digitally. I will get it via email and I assume they will send a code. I plan to send it as a gift to someone in Spain. Will they be...
  8. Refund for Unused Madden 23 Gift Card from Target

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for Unused Madden 23 Gift Card from Target: I bought Madden 23 Gift Card from Target in December, however didn't redeem that card and bought Madden 23 from Xbox store which was even cheaper from Target. Target now says they don't refund...
  9. Xbox $100 gift card purchased from target says "Already redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox $100 gift card purchased from target says "Already redeemed": Recently, my mom bought me two $100 xbox gift cards from target. One of them was redeemed perfectly fine, but when I went to redeem the second code I was met with a "code already redeemed"...
  10. People, the Vault will remain empty. Head on over to Macy's, Target, Walmart, Amazon for gift ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People, the Vault will remain empty. Head on over to Macy's, Target, Walmart, Amazon for gift ...: lmao I can buy it at about 100 different online retailers but not here. why? because they are purposely trying to screw us out of our rewards. c0b55df5-85c0-4759-baa8-bcbde9b2a062