Taptiles UPDATE!

Discus and support Taptiles UPDATE! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are pleased to announce the release of an update to Taptiles in the Windows Store. Apps automatically update in Windows 8.1. For Windows 8, you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MS Win8 Games, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Taptiles UPDATE!

We are pleased to announce the release of an update to

Taptiles
    in the Windows Store.

Apps automatically update in Windows 8.1. For Windows 8, you can check for updates from the Store app by opening the Settings charm, tapping on "App Updates" and then tapping on the "Check for updates" button. We suggest you use a reliable network connection
    the first time you start the update. We recommend that you follow the steps at the bottom if you do not see any change as sometimes automatic updates get "stuck".

Release notes

• Multiple bug fixes, including a bug which caused some users to soft crash directly back to the desktop/Start menu.

**PLEASE NOTE: If you are still having problems, try the steps below.

1. Uninstall Taptiles by right-clicking (or holding down on if you're on a tablet) the live tile for the game. Choose Uninstall from the menu below.
      2. Press the Windows Key + R or do a search for Run and launch
      3. In the Run box that pops up, type wsreset.exe
      4. Close the Windows Store once it launches
      5. Go to your Shut Down menu and choose restart
      6. When your computer or tablet comes back up from the restart, launch the Store
      7. Reinstall Taptiles
    This will ensure that you have the very freshest build of Taptiles.

We'd love to hear from you! To give us feedback, please use this forum.

Thanks for your loyalty and we hope you enjoy this update!

The Taptiles product team.

:)

MS Win8 Games, Aug 8, 2014
  2. LiPeterson
    LiPeterson Guest
    Cannot get updates

I cannot use Taptiles since it says that it needs an update. Store says that there are no app updates for my Win 8.1 computer. I have verified that I am signed into the Store and Games, but no update is available and Taptiles will not work completely.
    Please correct ASAP.

LiPeterson, Aug 8, 2014
  3. LiPeterson
    LiPeterson Guest
    Cannot get updates

I think it should be reported. Obviously, there are a few people that are reporting the same problem. Everyone had it working fine until the day that Taptiles reported that they did an update. Taptiles thinks it has an update, but the store is saying
    there is no update.

LiPeterson, Aug 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Taptiles UPDATE!