Tampered Xbox

Discus and support Tampered Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why am I not able to download the newest Xbox 360 system update, I have already tried many times and I keep getting error codes that begin with 4099, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YoTrigga77, Feb 1, 2014.

1. YoTrigga77
    YoTrigga77 Guest

Tampered Xbox

Why am I not able to download the newest Xbox 360 system update, I have already tried many times and I keep getting error codes that begin with 4099, I have already tried using a USB update link (16547) but still nothing happens, literally. Is there any
    other way that I may download this update, I bought this Xbox on an online website if that helps. Also when I try updating the system update on my Xbox, it gets 3 quarters of the way and then stops and says cannot continue to download update. Thank you for
    reading and help if you can

:)

YoTrigga77, Feb 1, 2014
  2. why i have banned Tampered Xbox :(

He said I tampered with my xbox, Also the xbox was bought brand new. You guys are nothing but microsoft fanboys. The director says I PHYSICALLY tampered with my xbox, yet the seal is on.

Barack Obama-F53531C7-49EF-487F-9350-B6B4DCA66AD3, Feb 1, 2014
  3. IKEELU1ST
    IKEELU1ST Guest
    xbox can't read my game

Have you ever tampered with your Xbox?

IKEELU1ST, Feb 1, 2014
  4. Tampered Xbox

Why is the subject "Tampered Xbox?" If it's a modded system you surely cannot expect official support.

VisageOfAnAngel, Feb 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Tampered Xbox