Tall picture in gta v

Discus and support Tall picture in gta v in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i play gta v on xbox one picture is taller than wider and it looks weird on cars.nothing helps me with it tv resolution or tv settings . please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rooster Gaming, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Tall picture in gta v

when i play gta v on xbox one picture is taller than wider and it looks weird on cars.nothing helps me with it tv resolution or tv settings . please help it's really annoying

:)

Rooster Gaming, Dec 20, 2016
  2. GTA V ON DEMAND

When you finish the Gta V download go into the game then back out once you see the pictures. Then it will download 4 more things THEN you can play Gta V

Sgt EpicPanda, Dec 20, 2016
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Big Foot Sightings Discussion

I wonder how tall he is in GTA 5?

IntenseJames, Dec 20, 2016
  4. Sgt EpicPanda Win User

GTA V ON DEMAND

When you finish the Gta V download go into the game then back out once you see the pictures. Then it will download 4 more things THEN you can play Gta V
  5. IntenseJames Win User

Big Foot Sightings Discussion

I wonder how tall he is in GTA 5?
  6. MerceNineRY Win User

Its almost Time

that said if GTA V was the "these are the three main characters of the story" of GTA V and that was it, then GTA V would have not gotten my "interest". and there-fore not getting it.

:p
  7. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Sharing and viewing photos with Snapmatic?

Hey there Gobias, Yes you can! The Snapmatic option is separated from the Multiplayer part of GTA V. You can take pictures and view them in the Start Menu or at
    socialclub.rockstargames.com Regards, SamxBroski
  8. TheJackah Win User

What big reveals are you hoping for?

Thema:

Tall picture in gta v

1. Tall picture in gta v - Similar Threads - Tall picture gta

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  4. Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly: Whenever i try to set a custom profile picture or background picture for the xbox club i am the owner of, it doesnt keep the changes whenever i reload the "friends and community updates" app. I...
  5. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  6. How tall is a Xbox wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How tall is a Xbox wireless controller?: How tall is a wireless Xbox series X or S controller? 1114a6a2-8d28-4b50-bf7d-491b533abcf5
  7. l cannot ins tall xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    l cannot ins tall xbox app: l tryed the powershel l restarted l waited 1 day but it wont install 3c133347-9a58-42a5-a9bf-dde678d6c369
  8. Tall building glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tall building glitch?: hi just wondered if any one else has experienced this or know if there is any fix on the way. I recently moved my Xbox 360 save over to the Xbox One. Before doing this I had began a spiral...
  9. TALL Dome Top Thumb Sticks for Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    TALL Dome Top Thumb Sticks for Elite Controller?: i just placed a order for the Elite Controller for the Xbox One and from my understanding it comes with 2 normal height concave sticks, 2 tall concave sticks, and 2 normal height dome top sticks....
  10. Xbox controllers discriminate the big and tall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers discriminate the big and tall: Dear Microsoft, I can't sit idly by and continue to be disappointed with this controller. I am 6'5" and have huge hands. You controllers cramp my hands, slip constantly, and I am constantly...