Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition text language problem

Discus and support Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition text language problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just installed the Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition through my game pass recently. However, I did not find anyway to change the game text... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Wai Kit Chan, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Wai Kit Chan
    Wai Kit Chan Guest

I just installed the Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition through my game pass recently. However, I did not find anyway to change the game text language as it suppose to support various different languages other than English.

:)

Wai Kit Chan, Oct 25, 2020
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

JRPG’s on Xbox One

Since you enjoyed a Western take on JRPG, I would recommend Battle Chasers: Nightwar.

Old entries that should be in the BC list I would check out are Lost Odyssey for sure and maybe Blue Dragon.

Finally if you are into the Tales series and haven't played it yet, I would also recommend Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (the remastered version of
    Tales of Vesperia) that was released at the beginning of the year
  3. Ch1ps Win User

What,in your opinion, are the top RPGs on Xbox?

Tales of Vesperia was a very enjoyable RPG is you're a fan of the Tales games and that style of RPG. They have a Definitive Edition that came out in January of this year, so I'd say give that a shot! Also not half bad was Earthlock: Festival of Magic.
  4. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Wish it. Want it. Like it.

Tales of Vesperia Ps3 edition port.
  5. sharingan eric Win User

Tales of Vesperia 2?

6. Vanquish04 Win User

JRPGS

I second Tales of Vesperia, even though The Tales series might not be the best representation for JRPGs, but it definitely hits closer to home than FFXIII, as people mentioned, FFXIII is not a good measure for a good JRPG.
Thema:

1. Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition text language problem - Similar Threads - Tales Vesperia Definitive

2. Can I still get plague tale requiem?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I still get plague tale requiem?: So I’ve been trying to get this game called plague tale: requiem and when I went to buy it, it said that I would only work with cloud play. My question is what would happen if I bought the game?...
  3. error code 0x80070199 when trying to install starfield and a plague tale reqiuem?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80070199 when trying to install starfield and a plague tale reqiuem?!: ive been atempting to install the two games listed in the title but i get an error each time? for starfield it's at 100% download and for a plague tale it's at 45%. ive attempted to reinstall and...
  4. Plague tale: Requiem sweepstakes a while back and wanted to know if I missed out on winning...

in XBoX on Windows
    Plague tale: Requiem sweepstakes a while back and wanted to know if I missed out on winning...: I sadly missed out on the winner postings and never saw an email or anything like that. I still have my order ID oddly enough. Any way I can check this? 2f3e2f92-982e-4d6e-a522-016ff1318076
  5. How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect with any human being here?! Problem with game add-on The Long Dark: Tales...: For gods sake, I TRIED EVERYTHING TO CONNECT WITH A HUMAN!!! YOU ARE REFUSING TO CALL ME AT MY PHONE NUMBER JUST SENDING ME AN ERROR! AND WHEN I AM CALLING ON THE PHONE TO XBOX SUPPORT ARGENTINA...
  6. I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...: I tried resetting my console already, I tried uninstalling the game, when I look at it in the store, it says that i already own it, any help would be appreciated....
  7. Audio issues in cutscenes "A plague tale requiem"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issues in cutscenes "A plague tale requiem": Hi, I am playing a game "A plague tale requiem", but in some cutscenes I am getting audio problem (for example at the starting of chapter 2). Tried the below steps as suggested but didnt worked....
  8. A plague tale requiem game freeze in sync.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A plague tale requiem game freeze in sync.: I check the system's information and the only difference between the requirements is: Graphic card - Intel Iris Xe graphic card Could this be the problem? Thank you...
  9. PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt: PC Game Pass, Bard's Tale IV, Game won't load past Xbox login prompt. It's the only game in my PC Game pass library to have this problem. Multiple people in the reviews are complaining about the...
  10. Unable to launch A plaque Tale Requiem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch A plaque Tale Requiem: Recently got game pass, and installed A plaque Tale Requiem, and I am unable to launch the game, just get a black screen with game using system resources. Ive reset the xbox app, services,...