Takes ages to install Apps from 0.0%

Discus and support Takes ages to install Apps from 0.0% in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was trying to install apps but it literally was sitting there at 0.0% for a good half a minute before it all of a sudden starts downloading from the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RaccoonForeign, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Takes ages to install Apps from 0.0%

I was trying to install apps but it literally was sitting there at 0.0% for a good half a minute before it all of a sudden starts downloading from the network in chunks.

I'm not having this issue with games at all, and my internet is sound, so I suspect it might be a regional issue with Microsoft's servers. I'm based in London, UK. Just an FYI!

submitted by /u/RaccoonForeign
    [link] [comments]

/u/RaccoonForeign, Aug 4, 2023
  2. TristUK_ Win User

Installation Stopped

Do your games install at all? No games or game updates install at all. Always start and immediately switch to installation stopped at 0.0%

Apps and console updates both install perfectly.
  3. mike x rated Win User

Assassin's Creed bundle stopped download

I got the Titanfall bundle and had issues installing this aswell. Now when I tried install other games or apps from the store it takes ages for the price tab that let's me select to download ages to load up and when I am able to select it either say unavailable
    or stops downloading at 100%
  4. BCrowley1 Win User

Download problem

It shows ready to install, goes to 0.0% then says download stopped.
  5. Rabspat29 Win User

Success stories!

I was up and running in 30 mins. No problems apart from Forza taking ages to install.
  6. T3ddy B4gW3LL Win User

Installing Games Takes ages...

but if the game "is" downloading the update... then turned off the console wont do any favors will it?
Thema:

Takes ages to install Apps from 0.0%

1. Takes ages to install Apps from 0.0% - Similar Threads - Takes ages install

2. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  3. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  4. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  5. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  6. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. My minecraft is taking ages to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft is taking ages to load: after i open the launcher and press play it takes around 20-30 minutes until the mojang loading screen shows up. this did not use to happen and i have no idea why it is now. (java edition windows...
  9. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  10. Profile sign-in takes ages after getting a new router, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile sign-in takes ages after getting a new router, how do I fix this?: I connect to my xbox series x over ethernet. I recently got a new router. I have 500MB internet. When I boot my xbox, it prompts me to choose who to sign in (I have it set to auto sign-in my...