System won't connect to the internet

Discus and support System won't connect to the internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One will not connect to the internet. When I try to connect and do the connection test I keep getting the error: 0x80a40015 yet the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ViralMilk7, Dec 29, 2015.

1. ViralMilk7
    ViralMilk7 Guest

My Xbox One will not connect to the internet. When I try to connect and do the connection test I keep getting the error: 0x80a40015 yet the Xbox website does not recognize the error. Can anybody help me?

:)

ViralMilk7, Dec 29, 2015
  2. 3F4A-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F

It tells me to update my system, yet when I click yes I get this message. It connects to the internet but won't connect to xbox live

TenuredAtol9290, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Xbox won't connect to internet

Try opening up Edge and browsing the internet on the Xbox, this should add your xbox to the router and allow it to access the internet.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Dec 29, 2015
  4. SeanD1972FTW
    SeanD1972FTW Guest

ViralMilk7 the Xbox One eats up so much bandwidth and it is really beginning to tick me off. What is your internet download and upload speed? Also are you behind a router and if so have you tried opening the various ports that are recommended to be open?

SeanD1972FTW, Dec 29, 2015
  5. SeanD1972FTW
    SeanD1972FTW Guest
    Bimnog I have used it wired and wireless and because you can't limit download speed with it well if you want to do anything else with your internet connection while using it well it is a pain in the butt. Yes I have gotten the Xbox One online but it sure
    uses more bandwidth automatically than the Xbox 360, PS3 and pcs of mine.

SeanD1972FTW, Jan 25, 2016
  6. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Hi SeanD.

Did you have a question that you needed assistance with? If so please create a new thread as you comment looks a bit different than what the OP posted. Also, the OP has not posted back and has likely already found their answer. Thanks for the post, however
    I would suggest helping people with newer issues rather than threads that are a bit older System won't connect to the internet :)

Hordie, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: