system update?

Discus and support system update? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is no disc in my xbox. When you turn it on it says "Can't read the update from the disc. Please reinsert the disc to continue the update. Status... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Derpy Doughnuts, Jan 10, 2014.

1. system update?

There is no disc in my xbox. When you turn it on it says "Can't read the update from the disc. Please reinsert the disc to continue the update. Status Code:3F45-3F4A-2800-0F00-C000-0059

:)

Derpy Doughnuts, Jan 10, 2014
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    System Updates

Hello J4CKA1,

You wouldn't be able to get on XBOX Live if you didn't have the latest console update or online on the game you'd like to play unless you updated to the latest title update. If your XBOX 360 is loading slowly, try to remove your XBOX 360 hard drive from your
    console (instructions here) and see if the console starts up faster. If it does, then that means that your hard drive has a problem with it and it needs to be replaced. If that's not the case then it's quite possible that there's a problem with the console
    itself that's causing it to run so slowly.

HassanB, Jan 10, 2014
  3. System Update

I know the newest system update has been rolled out, but my X1 never updated. Just wondering if there is a way to manually look for a system update?

BetterDays253, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

System Updates

Hey there Bornman 01! Sorry to hear of your issue with your update. If you take the time, you can find practically all you in the sticky provided right here:

forums.xbox.com/.../166045.aspx
    It will give you instructions and guide you to how to install a system update to your console via USB. I hope this helps!
  5. DominumStige Win User

System update

Hi!

Try to clear the system cache by holding down the power button for 10 secs.
  6. supermoped Win User

System update

So, what are you trying to tell me? My post was refering to HALLOWEEN PRANK's. Don't you think that would have produced the correct answer? "Skydrive" is not the most complex term in the end. But some poeple obviously prefer asking silly questions instead
    of using their own brain.
  7. LyricalIndiana3 Win User

System update

I don't have a different HDD but this is a 60gb one and I've only played L.A. Noire and Fifa 11 on it so it should have plenty of space I would imagine.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

system update

Ah Hughesnet, I guess you have the HT1000 modem. You'll need to disable web acceleration if that's the case.

-

forums.xbox.com/.../1398602.aspx

-

Try my suggestion in the thread above please, it does work. Should you at some point in the future need to reset the modem you will need to disable web acceleration again.
Thema:

system update?

1. system update? - Similar Threads - system update

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...
  4. System Update Death Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update Death Loop: I need to connect to different wifi network in order to complete my system update. I am unable to do so, because as soon as I select the "go online" opinion I'm immediately rerouted to the start...
  5. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  6. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  7. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  8. How to do an offline system update on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do an offline system update on Xbox 360?: Hi! Recently got an Xbox 360 and Kinect. The console says I need to update to use the Kinect but I do not have a network connection in the room the Xbox is in. Does anyone know how to do an...
  9. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  10. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...