System update wont show so cant connect

Discus and support System update wont show so cant connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i started my xbox 360 elite today it suddenly started up really slow, and when i came to the dashboard it said i wasnt connected to xbox live even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xAnalog FearZx, Jul 1, 2014.

1. System update wont show so cant connect

When i started my xbox 360 elite today it suddenly started up really slow, and when i came to the dashboard it said i wasnt connected to xbox live even though i was, so i tried to start it without the HDD after looking up the problem, and then a system update
    came up which explained the problems, but i couldnt install it without the HDD so when i plugged it back in, the console restarted but no system update popped up, would really like it if anyone could help me with this problem and hopefully fast. Thanks in
    advance!

:)

xAnalog FearZx, Jul 1, 2014
  2. update wont download

cant connect to xbox live on mw3 because update wont take

SevenHealer420, Jul 1, 2014
  3. Jameson
    Jameson Guest
    Breaking Bad Spinoff Series Better Call Saul Confirmed

Cool! Breaking Bad is a seriously awesome show so i cant imagine if theyre taking their time to make a spinoff show that it wont be good! Cant wait to see what the story will be

Jameson, Jul 1, 2014
  4. robbo htid
    robbo htid Guest

Try testing your connection and xbox live and the update should pop up at the screen (usually )

robbo htid, Jul 2, 2014
  5. when you remove your hdd and start your xbox there will always be a systemupdate because ist not installed on thin air System update wont show so cant connect ;)

so when you plugin your hdd again and there is no notification, this means it has the most recent update.

but starting Connection test is a good way to find out if either your console is loading all Information slowly by any xbox live Connection issue, or if it has to be something different.

in some cases its caused by faulty Profile Information, you could solve it by deleting your Profile from your hdd (only Profile, so your savegames will not be lost), then delete systemcache and redownload your gamertag. you Need to know correct email and
    Password of course, then follow

-> Settings -> System -> storage -> pick your hdd -> pick profiles -> pick your gamertag, then delete, delete Profile only -> go back twice -> Highlight hdd and press Y-button -> delete systemcache -> press guide button -> download Profile

StefanNeubauer, Oct 31, 2018
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

when you remove your hdd and start your xbox there will always be a systemupdate because ist not installed on thin air ;)

so when you plugin your hdd again and there is no notification, this means it has the most recent update.

but starting Connection test is a good way to find out if either your console is loading all Information slowly by any xbox live Connection issue, or if it has to be something different.

in some cases its caused by faulty Profile Information, you could solve it by deleting your Profile from your hdd (only Profile, so your savegames will not be lost), then delete systemcache and redownload your gamertag. you Need to know correct email and
    Password of course, then follow

-> Settings -> System -> storage -> pick your hdd -> pick profiles -> pick your gamertag, then delete, delete Profile only -> go back twice -> Highlight hdd and press Y-button -> delete systemcache -> press guide button -> download Profile
  7. robbo htid Win User

Try testing your connection and xbox live and the update should pop up at the screen (usually )
  8. Kenji X4 Win User

Update controller

Updated my controller and now all my apps close and my xbox wont connect to any of my controllers so i basically cant use it. HELP!
  9. iiDunzo Win User

0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201

xbox is connected to the internet but wont update and therefore wont connect to xbox live powercycle wont do anything i keeo getting error 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201
    Yea I have the samething going on here but I restarted my xbox like and disconnected my internet connection like 5x and now I'm online but that's just me and now it says on my system update info "Latest Update successful" so I'm guessing it's good now
  10. tracej34 Win User

How do you access the DLC?

i still cant find mine and it keeps asking for a title update which it wont do ,the DLC is definately not showing on my map
Thema:

1. System update wont show so cant connect - Similar Threads - System update wont

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  4. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  5. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  6. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...
  7. How do I update my Xbox 360 system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I update my Xbox 360 system: Hi I’m new, How do I update my Xbox live system I have an 8gb usb but it’s not working do I need an official Xbox storage device 0b2fb2db-4976-40ff-8ee4-8395f8301fef
  8. My Xbox series S won’t system update.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S won’t system update.: It keeps saying there’s a problem, but I’ve reset it twice and I’m unable to do an offline reset. Please help? 99e3bf41-b1e5-4752-a78f-662da4740462
  9. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  10. Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates?: Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates? It takes hrs and I have a superb connection. I spend a bit on here too, makes me want to throw it away. 927a8f13-bb2c-4c9f-9d0c-0f5ec2c295d7