System Update Issues

Discus and support System Update Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Guys I just got my Xbox One and at the first update it continues to get stuck at 74% for hours on end. I've tried restarting the xbox but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheBoxman9, Jan 31, 2014.

1. TheBoxman9
    TheBoxman9 Guest

System Update Issues

Hey Guys

I just got my Xbox One and at the first update it continues to get stuck at 74% for hours on end. I've tried restarting the xbox but it doesn't seem to be helping at all. I tried to download the offline system update but when downloading it from my computer
    directly it says the file is invalid (I was downloading option 1) and on winrar it says the file download ended unexpectedly. I'm kind of stuck here with a problem that can't be fixed because the way to fix it has a problem.

Thanks

:)

TheBoxman9, Jan 31, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    Update.!

version number? System Update Issues ;)

the "official" list is

This update addresses the following:

• Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
    • Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
    • Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
    • Addresses dashboard performance for some users
    • Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
    • Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users
    Xbox One System Update | Xbox One System - Xbox.com

turk3y, Jan 31, 2014
  3. System update issues

I get system update error code 0x8923000a and it is not even listed. Help please

BallisticNick01, Jan 31, 2014
  4. System Update Issues

Did you try a soft reset? (press power button for 5-10 seconds), if that don't work i would try a factory restore (hard reset) found under settings.

PrimitiveMeat, Feb 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

System Update Issues