System update finally rolling out....

Discus and support System update finally rolling out.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There are some unspecified postings to the update. The graphics could be one, not sure. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex Rodriguez Jr., Feb 15, 2014.

  1. Puma Kane
    Puma Kane Guest

    System update finally rolling out....


    There are some unspecified postings to the update. The graphics could be one, not sure.
     
    Puma Kane, Feb 15, 2014
    #16
  2. Puma, thanks for the tip, I changed from Auto to HDMI but it didn't make much difference in Powerstar Golf. Still noticeably softer.
     
    Jeffrey DDunnigan, Feb 15, 2014
    #17
  3. MrK1ngB33
    MrK1ngB33 Guest
    I got it !! but confused on how to see the controller battery life?? how do you see that
     
    MrK1ngB33, Feb 15, 2014
    #18
  4. System update finally rolling out....

    Press the home button and you will see the battery indicator displayed at bottom right hand side of screen next to the time.
     
    penny84-CD44F3FB-318C-4FE4-9867-83DEBB58ED35, Feb 15, 2014
    #19
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I know you can check the battery indicator by pressing the Home button like Penny mentioned above but if you say forget to keep check, do you now get a warning flash up on screen when the battery is getting low?
     
    Lofty Who, Feb 15, 2014
    #20
  6. Puma Kane
    Puma Kane Guest
    Did they update the controller? There seems be a noticeable vibration increase.

    I was just on the Battlefield test range and noticed it.
     
    Puma Kane, Feb 15, 2014
    #21
  7. Still not received the update.
     
    Unreal Warfare, Feb 15, 2014
    #22
  8. System update finally rolling out....

    I've also not received the update, im in the north of the UK, my brother has who lives 2minutes around the corner.
     
    GaryWinteringham, Feb 15, 2014
    #23
  9. I am in the north updated this morning turned xbox on and switched to instant power mode, then switched off and then after a couple of minutes power pack light went orange, I turned back on and it was downloading.
     
    penny84-CD44F3FB-318C-4FE4-9867-83DEBB58ED35, Feb 15, 2014
    #24
  10. I cant edit using the moderate button on win phone 8, i was meant to say my brother around the corner has the update.
     
    GaryWinteringham, Feb 15, 2014
    #25
  11. Gaz of war
    Gaz of war Guest
    Ok, weird thing for me, my xbox is in the living room and my son has one in his bedroom, both consoles are instant on and his is the only one that updated!!!! Explain that one
     
    Gaz of war, Feb 15, 2014
    #26
  12. Rico 2000
    Rico 2000 Guest
    My One wouldn't voice & after turning on a green loading bar appeared. Once this had finished and fully turned on ......... absolutely no difference??!!! WTF
     
    Rico 2000, Feb 15, 2014
    #27
  13. Rico 2000
    Rico 2000 Guest

    System update finally rolling out....

    Now the controller battery indicator's appeared. So i assume all updated now.
     
    Rico 2000, Feb 15, 2014
    #28
  14. Gaz of war
    Gaz of war Guest
    rico go to your games and apps tile and you will see the difference bud
     
    Gaz of war, Feb 15, 2014
    #29
  15. Its rolling out and my system refuses to knowledge any update. Yes its set to instant on too. I've tried turning it off, unplugging it, but nothing.
     
    Phantasystar77, Feb 15, 2014
    #30
Thema:

System update finally rolling out....

Loading...
  1. System update finally rolling out.... - Similar Threads - System update finally

  2. My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it

    in XboX Insiders
    My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it: Title says it all. It will not update when send a new message. Or mark read once I read it submitted by /u/Dakrkplayer2 [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX New System Update for June 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX New System Update for June 2026: I want to know if anybody got the New system update that got the new startup animation and the playtime tracker set to hours instead of Days, because I haven't gotten it yet , and by the way I'm...
  4. New Xbox Insider Questions Regarding System Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Insider Questions Regarding System Updates: Hello everyone, my name is Korina and I go by oKorina on Xbox. I'm a newer insider in the program and I just had some questions about the more recent features Xbox have added, including the...
  5. System error E200 after system reset due to error 0x8B050084 under update on XBOX ONE S...

    in XboX Insiders
    System error E200 after system reset due to error 0x8B050084 under update on XBOX ONE S...: Hi everyone i have something really weird happening since the 26th of March on my Xbox One S. Also i am reaching out after being redirected here by Microsoft Support — they suggested I post here...
  6. System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation)

    in XboX Insiders
    System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation): For years now, forced system updates have put me at a disadvantage in terms of online rankings and streaming. Is it technically possible to notify users of updates via notifications on the console...
  7. Dashboard->System->Updates->Letzter Update Status der Konsole: Letztes Update 01.01.1601 01:00

    in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard->System->Updates->Letzter Update Status der Konsole: Letztes Update 01.01.1601 01:00: Nach einem Update im Xbox Insider Omega-Ring wird im Menü Einstellungen > System > Updates beim Punkt „Letztes Update“ das Datum „01.01.1601 01:00“ angezeigt. Dieses Datum ist offensichtlich...
  8. THIS GAME REQUIRES A SYSTEM UPDATE

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    THIS GAME REQUIRES A SYSTEM UPDATE: Hello, My name is Third, and I just found my old xbox 360e, so I tried playing Terraria(I have a disc for it) and it shows That it needs a system update, I really don't know what that means cuz...
  9. Offline system update option is greyed out on my Xbox one's troubleshoot menu. How do I fix...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline system update option is greyed out on my Xbox one's troubleshoot menu. How do I fix...: So, I had an issue with my Xbox one S console where it would boot up to the Xbox green loading screen but would not advance to the actual console interface. I tried to factory reset the console,...
  10. What does it mean when my xbox keeps wanting a system update and deleteing my games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when my xbox keeps wanting a system update and deleteing my games: Why is my game console constantly wanting an update then when i perform update it erases my games and some apps 1c2ca320-0542-4836-b250-12b60e6293bd