System Update Feb 11th & March 4th

Discus and support System Update Feb 11th & March 4th in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey LOS, I hear you but what makes you so sure its coming? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BusGod, Feb 5, 2014.

  1. MajicB
    MajicB Guest

    System Update Feb 11th & March 4th


    hey LOS, I hear you but what makes you so sure its coming?
     
    MajicB, Feb 6, 2014
    #16
  2. MajicB
    MajicB Guest
    Because of the DD 5.1 issue, I am basically using the XBone as just a gaming console anyway. If they dont intend on addressing this issue, I can still sell/trade the console and go the PS4 route and use my existing home theater system as is rather than
    purchase another. If I wait much longer, this may not be the case.
     
    MajicB, Feb 6, 2014
    #17
  3. Lots of reasons, but the only one that really matters is that Microsoft isn't stupid. If there's an issue that causes a large (albeit not the majority) of gamers to question whether or not the system is for them, they'll do what they can to resolve it. It
    has been stated before that DD5.1 would come after launch, and while there isn't a concrete time frame for it, it makes sense that they're working on it. Hopefully sooner than later, the February 11th update would be nice, but I have no doubt it'll come. Microsoft's
    primary fault is that they are TERRIBLE at keeping their customers informed about this stuff, so I understand your frustration.
     
    Matthew Marion, Feb 6, 2014
    #18
  4. System Update Feb 11th & March 4th

    I have the update beta, it's cool but I cannot join the parties of people who do not have it.
     
    Hyde Unleashed, Mar 1, 2014
    #19
  5. The update was due to release today. Did anyone get it yet?
     
    HATEBREEDER 719, Mar 4, 2014
    #20
  6. TS050 Sparky
    TS050 Sparky Guest
    I've just had another update is this the new update for everyone?
     
    TS050 Sparky, Mar 4, 2014
    #21
  7. StevenHaynes
    StevenHaynes Guest
    Update hasnt come through for me 4:52 PST
     
    StevenHaynes, Oct 31, 2018
    #22
  8. HATEBREEDER 719 Win User

    System Update Feb 11th & March 4th

    The update was due to release today. Did anyone get it yet?
  9. Hyde Unleashed Win User

    System Update Feb 11th & March 4th

    I have the update beta, it's cool but I cannot join the parties of people who do not have it.
  10. MajicB Win User

    System Update Feb 11th & March 4th

    Because of the DD 5.1 issue, I am basically using the XBone as just a gaming console anyway. If they dont intend on addressing this issue, I can still sell/trade the console and go the PS4 route and use my existing home theater system as is rather than
    purchase another. If I wait much longer, this may not be the case.
  11. SilentGamer895 Win User

    System Update Feb 11th & March 4th

    Thats your opinion doesnt make it fact.
  12. PrimitiveMeat Win User

    System Update Feb 11th & March 4th

Thema:

System Update Feb 11th & March 4th

Loading...
  1. System Update Feb 11th & March 4th - Similar Threads - System Update Feb

  2. My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it

    in XboX Insiders
    My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it: Title says it all. It will not update when send a new message. Or mark read once I read it submitted by /u/Dakrkplayer2 [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX New System Update for June 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX New System Update for June 2026: I want to know if anybody got the New system update that got the new startup animation and the playtime tracker set to hours instead of Days, because I haven't gotten it yet , and by the way I'm...
  4. New Xbox Insider Questions Regarding System Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Insider Questions Regarding System Updates: Hello everyone, my name is Korina and I go by oKorina on Xbox. I'm a newer insider in the program and I just had some questions about the more recent features Xbox have added, including the...
  5. System error E200 after system reset due to error 0x8B050084 under update on XBOX ONE S...

    in XboX Insiders
    System error E200 after system reset due to error 0x8B050084 under update on XBOX ONE S...: Hi everyone i have something really weird happening since the 26th of March on my Xbox One S. Also i am reaching out after being redirected here by Microsoft Support — they suggested I post here...
  6. System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation)

    in XboX Insiders
    System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation): For years now, forced system updates have put me at a disadvantage in terms of online rankings and streaming. Is it technically possible to notify users of updates via notifications on the console...
  7. Dashboard->System->Updates->Letzter Update Status der Konsole: Letztes Update 01.01.1601 01:00

    in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard->System->Updates->Letzter Update Status der Konsole: Letztes Update 01.01.1601 01:00: Nach einem Update im Xbox Insider Omega-Ring wird im Menü Einstellungen > System > Updates beim Punkt „Letztes Update“ das Datum „01.01.1601 01:00“ angezeigt. Dieses Datum ist offensichtlich...
  8. THIS GAME REQUIRES A SYSTEM UPDATE

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    THIS GAME REQUIRES A SYSTEM UPDATE: Hello, My name is Third, and I just found my old xbox 360e, so I tried playing Terraria(I have a disc for it) and it shows That it needs a system update, I really don't know what that means cuz...
  9. Offline system update option is greyed out on my Xbox one's troubleshoot menu. How do I fix...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline system update option is greyed out on my Xbox one's troubleshoot menu. How do I fix...: So, I had an issue with my Xbox one S console where it would boot up to the Xbox green loading screen but would not advance to the actual console interface. I tried to factory reset the console,...
  10. What does it mean when my xbox keeps wanting a system update and deleteing my games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when my xbox keeps wanting a system update and deleteing my games: Why is my game console constantly wanting an update then when i perform update it erases my games and some apps 1c2ca320-0542-4836-b250-12b60e6293bd