System Update Death Loop

Discus and support System Update Death Loop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to connect to different wifi network in order to complete my system update. I am unable to do so, because as soon as I select the "go online"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Devon94, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Devon94
    Devon94 Guest

System Update Death Loop

I need to connect to different wifi network in order to complete my system update. I am unable to do so, because as soon as I select the "go online" opinion I'm immediately rerouted to the start update screen. The network I'm currently on needs to be authenticated before gaining access. My consol won't let me authenticate the connection nor will it allow me to switch networks, due to the rerouting issue previously stated. I tried restarting, and unplugging the console but the system update still overtakes all control. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. I'm also unable to do an offline update because I'm out of town, in a hotel, hence the authentication issue.

:)

Devon94, Jun 18, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

System Update Death Loop