System update coming soon (another one )

Discus and support System update coming soon (another one ) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Goth I wont lie, it sure would be nice to have voice messages back too! lol. I hope that comes in a future update sooner than later. First things first... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MessiahBrowny, Apr 7, 2014.

  1. System update coming soon (another one )


    Goth I wont lie, it sure would be nice to have voice messages back too! lol. I hope that comes in a future update sooner than later. First things first is I want added HDD external support asap.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    System update coming soon (another one )

    @Dragon, DUH me, thanks for pointing it out.
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

    System update coming soon (another one )

    Nelly, to my knowledge they haven't fixed the issue yet, but were looking into it.

    As for this new update, it's not new to me since I've had the majority of those features for about a week or 2 now. ;)
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

    System update coming soon (another one )

    Goth I wont lie, it sure would be nice to have voice messages back too! lol. I hope that comes in a future update sooner than later. First things first is I want added HDD external support asap.
  5. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    System update coming soon (another one )

    Nice. I would take Small updates that don't cause more problem, than say big update that cause problems. Any way at least were moving forward. Cant wait that audio creaking is so Annoying.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

    System update coming soon (another one )

    well I am enjoying the friends notifications that are online and all the other little updates too.
Thema:

System update coming soon (another one )

Loading...
  1. System update coming soon (another one ) - Similar Threads - System update coming

  2. My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it

    in XboX Insiders
    My messages system is not updates or mark read once read it: Title says it all. It will not update when send a new message. Or mark read once I read it submitted by /u/Dakrkplayer2 [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX New System Update for June 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX New System Update for June 2026: I want to know if anybody got the New system update that got the new startup animation and the playtime tracker set to hours instead of Days, because I haven't gotten it yet , and by the way I'm...
  4. New Xbox Insider Questions Regarding System Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Insider Questions Regarding System Updates: Hello everyone, my name is Korina and I go by oKorina on Xbox. I'm a newer insider in the program and I just had some questions about the more recent features Xbox have added, including the...
  5. System error E200 after system reset due to error 0x8B050084 under update on XBOX ONE S...

    in XboX Insiders
    System error E200 after system reset due to error 0x8B050084 under update on XBOX ONE S...: Hi everyone i have something really weird happening since the 26th of March on my Xbox One S. Also i am reaching out after being redirected here by Microsoft Support — they suggested I post here...
  6. System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation)

    in XboX Insiders
    System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation): For years now, forced system updates have put me at a disadvantage in terms of online rankings and streaming. Is it technically possible to notify users of updates via notifications on the console...
  7. Dashboard->System->Updates->Letzter Update Status der Konsole: Letztes Update 01.01.1601 01:00

    in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard->System->Updates->Letzter Update Status der Konsole: Letztes Update 01.01.1601 01:00: Nach einem Update im Xbox Insider Omega-Ring wird im Menü Einstellungen > System > Updates beim Punkt „Letztes Update“ das Datum „01.01.1601 01:00“ angezeigt. Dieses Datum ist offensichtlich...
  8. THIS GAME REQUIRES A SYSTEM UPDATE

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    THIS GAME REQUIRES A SYSTEM UPDATE: Hello, My name is Third, and I just found my old xbox 360e, so I tried playing Terraria(I have a disc for it) and it shows That it needs a system update, I really don't know what that means cuz...
  9. Offline system update option is greyed out on my Xbox one's troubleshoot menu. How do I fix...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline system update option is greyed out on my Xbox one's troubleshoot menu. How do I fix...: So, I had an issue with my Xbox one S console where it would boot up to the Xbox green loading screen but would not advance to the actual console interface. I tried to factory reset the console,...
  10. Should I come back to the system update preview?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I come back to the system update preview?: Hey guys I used to be in the alpha skip ahead ring. Four years ago I reported a bug that the avatar and Microsoft rewards which you might remember me for that. How buggy is the system update...