System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment

Discus and support System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My account unfairly and falsely got banned due to me standing up for myself to a group of racist teammates i had my team in a game of rainbow 6 siege,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DreTryMe, Jan 27, 2023.

1. DreTryMe
    DreTryMe Guest

My account unfairly and falsely got banned due to me standing up for myself to a group of racist teammates i had my team in a game of rainbow 6 siege, i want to know if there is any way for anyone to look deeper and investigate this situation thoroughly as this isn't fair and for me getting a slap on the wrist for them abusing the enforcement system is completely and utter nonsense. A full group of racist and disgusting/disrespectful people. Im used to this as i normally mute them and go about my business. but they were in a squad they one by one message me, team kill me, and follow up with alternate accounts messaging me and spam inviting me to parties and games. i do all that i can to ignore and move on as i leave the game, block, mute, etc. but this isn't enough to a group of people who's whole goal is to get a reaction off of pure hate comments and actions. Standing up for myself in one of their message inboxes had me promptly banned and my appeal for the ban was then after denied. the fact that it was denied was one thing, but it being denied within a matter of minutes? unbelievable. im accustomed to smack talk and some occasional anger issues from others, but i will not let these people go this fair and out of their way for them to win or feel they got justice from a system that is corrupt and easily manipulable. they've had to done this multiple times before because their is no way with hoe they act they can get away with such actions. Please Help!!

:)

DreTryMe, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, DreTryMe. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

I'm sorry, but the only way is to submit a case review for the enforcement team:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Sorry about this situation, but not even Xbox support deals with suspensions, only the enforcement team.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. WhyPatrel Win User

False Bann!!!

It's a false suspension. So is that what we are doing here? I got banned for reporting a spamming troll.

Spamming profanities and racially charged statements.
  4. xX IMLoco Xx Win User

unbann iTz a KitteN Due to no hard proof.

Between , XBLPET Chi

This account was issued a suspension for engaging in the harassment of other players on Xbox Live. The conduct that led to this suspension may include, but is not limited to:

- Threats of death, harm, property damage, or any other acts of violence or vandalism

- Verbal abuse, profanity, stalking, or griefing directed at other players

- Extortion or manipulation

- Network interference, disruption, or manipulation

- Libel, defamation, or slander

- Display or transmission of another user’s personally-identifiable information

- Abuse of the Xbox Live chat or messaging systems

Harassment suspensions are issued for the following durations. Severe violations of the Code of Conduct may result in a longer suspension for a first or second offense, and particularly egregious harassment violations can result in a permanent account suspension,
    regardless of prior enforcement history:

-Egregious offenses: Permanent suspension

Note this is my first time EVER banned for this reason. Also i dont ddos so your proof is invalid. Unless proof is provided i doubt this is a leginimate bann.

If im banned still ill be postin this to youtube and watch as i take me and all my 22000 followers to another system since i will not play such a corrupt system.
  5. geekfather Win User

Reporting abusive players.

Actually - depending on the severity of the communication abuse - they can issue you a more severe suspension even if it was your first offense. Usually when you use hate speech- racial slurs and threats of Network manipulation - then tend to come down
    harder.
  6. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Gamertag forcibly changed

In form it can, in an attempt to trying to manipulate the system means it can be manipulated. Whether or not the enforcement team take action on not, the complaints they would receieve that are false by other people doing the same things would be manipulating
    the complaints system. Well pointed out, I stand by my statement.
Thema:

1. System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment - Similar Threads - System Manipulation False

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...
  5. System Update Death Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update Death Loop: I need to connect to different wifi network in order to complete my system update. I am unable to do so, because as soon as I select the "go online" opinion I'm immediately rerouted to the start...
  6. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  7. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  8. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  9. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  10. Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!: Can Logitech Flight Yoke System and rudder pedals be used with Xbox?! 7bdd7942-6acb-4f38-9e4f-c383957acaf6