System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

Discus and support System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daisy Martinez1, Dec 20, 2023.

1. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network connections ay have been lost " i press ok and send me back to the home screen and wont let me play. I don’t play online so i don’t buy Xbox live i enjoy playing story mode

:)

Daisy Martinez1, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Epic Louie Win User

resident evil

I've only played Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, and Resident Evil 6. The only one I liked was resident Evil 5.
  3. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Batman AC (GFWL)

I liked gfwl. I don't know why they would get ride of it im still playing halo 2 and resident evil 5 and there's still a few people on them.
  4. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Resident Evil 6 - Jake Gameplay - Airplane Crash Site

Resident evil 5 was not the best resident evil game ever, it wasn't even a good resident evil game to begin with. So far I only liked Leon's campaign because it somewhat reminded me of the old school resident evil.
  5. Kinectimal Win User

Best game for 29.99

[quote user="A1 KILL SAUCE"]

[quote user="LOWxONxHealth"]

Resident Evil 4-Regardless or whether you played this on Gamecube this game is still lots of fun and now you can get achievements.Its 19.99.

[/quote]

You don't need to be into resident evil to like this game.

[/quote]And that's why Resident Evil 4 was the worst of all Resident Evils. It was a good game (I've beaten RE4 over 30 times on the Game Cube.) it just wasn't a good Resident Evil..
  6. NasifK Win User

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: Dishonored 2, Fallout: New Vegas, World War Z, and More

nooo i cant believe resident evil 5 is leaving, this is a disAster
Thema:

System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

1. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i... - Similar Threads - System forcing subscribe

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D: I keep receiving the system error E102 00000C01 8007045D 33d17f4b-f468-4c7a-bc31-2531e78a8289
  4. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...
  5. System Update Death Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update Death Loop: I need to connect to different wifi network in order to complete my system update. I am unable to do so, because as soon as I select the "go online" opinion I'm immediately rerouted to the start...
  6. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  7. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  8. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  9. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  10. Why does Xbox force Crossplay when it is optional on PS systems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox force Crossplay when it is optional on PS systems?: Before I begin, there are multiple Xbox Dev sources and Xbox ambassador sources that "claim" to have explained it was supposed to be optional from the launch of crossplay. As all Xbox players have...