System error, tired the offline update, still unable to work...

Discus and support System error, tired the offline update, still unable to work... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Getting extremely annoyed at the amount of times my Xbox has stopped working. I've had the elite for about a month now and this is the last straw.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William Kidd87, Mar 2, 2016.

1. System error, tired the offline update, still unable to work...

Getting extremely annoyed at the amount of times my Xbox has stopped working. I've had the elite for about a month now and this is the last straw.

I've tried the offline update through usb THREE TIMES and am putting off the factory reset as downloading all my games again will suck dry ALL my internet. I'm sick of being put out by Xbox, it's meant to be a pleasure in life and it's very rapidly turning
    into a pain in my ***. I never thought I'd see the day when I may be moving my business to PlayStation! If I don't get some sort of support from your network soon, my Xbox will be in the mail and I expect nothing short of a full refund. I don't have the money
    or patience for Xbox ANYMORE!

From a very unhappy customer.

:)

William Kidd87, Mar 2, 2016
  2. spk116
    spk116 Guest
    Green Loading Screen

No fix Duji, the offline system update diagnostic tool -
    support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool
    didn't work, my xbox one would never give me the signal that it was working. Looks like I am going to have to send off for repair, but with my luck the repair website keeps giving me an error also!

spk116, Mar 2, 2016
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    XBOX one wont take new update, offline or online. 5/2

Hi there,

This error code (E101) indicates that there was an error while trying to install and run the Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool.

You may have accidentally downloaded an incorrect Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool file. Please review the instructions on how to locate the correct operating system version so that you can select the correct Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool file.
    Then, download and install the file again.

Please check the steps and file on this link:

If you are receiving any other error codes please check
    support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-solution

WPAK, Mar 2, 2016
  4. ShiftyDrunk
    ShiftyDrunk Guest

Sorry to hear your console has been hating on you. : /

I am going to assume that you are talking about the Xbox one Elite? Is it possible to get what the error says or an error code? What happens when you try to update your console? Is there any progress then it crashes? or does the update just crash right away
    with the error?

Also what exactly do you mean by "stopped working"? Is it crashing? Giving errors when trying to do something on it? Every bit of information helps System error, tired the offline update, still unable to work... :)

Depending on the error you might just need to hard reset your console though I am sure you have tried this already. You might end up having to do the last resort of factory resetting your console. It is also possible that it could have something to do with
    your profile. Try deleting it and re-downloading it if you are able to get that far without needing to do the update.

Now if memory serves me right Xbox One consoles come with a 3 month warranty on them. So if nothing works call Xbox official support and have them fix it. Should be free or just for the price of the shipping & handling if you end up needing to send it in.

I hope this helps you out a little bit.

ShiftyDrunk, Mar 2, 2016
  5. ShiftyDrunk Win User

Sorry to hear your console has been hating on you. : /

I am going to assume that you are talking about the Xbox one Elite? Is it possible to get what the error says or an error code? What happens when you try to update your console? Is there any progress then it crashes? or does the update just crash right away
    with the error?

Also what exactly do you mean by "stopped working"? Is it crashing? Giving errors when trying to do something on it? Every bit of information helps :)

Depending on the error you might just need to hard reset your console though I am sure you have tried this already. You might end up having to do the last resort of factory resetting your console. It is also possible that it could have something to do with
    your profile. Try deleting it and re-downloading it if you are able to get that far without needing to do the update.

Now if memory serves me right Xbox One consoles come with a 3 month warranty on them. So if nothing works call Xbox official support and have them fix it. Should be free or just for the price of the shipping & handling if you end up needing to send it in.

I hope this helps you out a little bit.

6. schnurren Win User

There is a error e208 00000003 00000000 and my Xbox won’t cum on

7. John P_14 Win User

All games keep crashing

Based on your statement, I believe this to be a hard drive error, yes. However, it is still worth trying to do an Offline System Update. If it still does not work, you may need to consider sending in your device for repair.
  8. This Is Doug Win User

I am receiving a teredo error on my Xbox one.

I've seen it in very rare cases, that even after changing to a different network the error persists or after the ports are open, or if you may have DMZ'ed the xbox, or they have a direct wire connection to their modem, and the error still persists. Then
    something happened inside the xbox. If you would like, you can try using the OSUDT2 file to try an update your console and fix any sort of issue with a system update. It may or may not work.

9. spk116 Win User

Green Loading Screen

No fix Duji, the offline system update diagnostic tool -
    didn't work, my xbox one would never give me the signal that it was working. Looks like I am going to have to send off for repair, but with my luck the repair website keeps giving me an error also!
Thema:

1. System error, tired the offline update, still unable to work... - Similar Threads - System error tired

2. System error E102 on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error E102 on Xbox One S: I turn on my xbox and saw System error E102 it tried to update but didn't fully do it and now I can't get it of my troubleshooting page. I have tried restarting UT, resetting it, and tried to...
  3. System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003: I have an Xbox one S that is currently receiving System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003, when trying to do an offline update via USB using OSU1 I recieve System Error: E10100000503 80070003. My...
  4. OSU Feb 2024 System Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    OSU Feb 2024 System Error: I'm currently in a place with bad wifi, and last month I was getting the startup error, did the OSU, and it fixed everything. Now the update hit, I couldn't do it. I redid the process, but now I'm...
  5. "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...: Same as question, please help me!!!!! a05c0770-e1da-41bc-9532-7d14d199c4f3
  6. game helper file system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game helper file system error (-2015294512): While installing minecraft, it wont launch because of this, any manual way of downlaoding it? 5ae8f7b1-a863-4ea8-ae4e-28193aa5e17f
  7. System update / error stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update / error stuck: I started to reset my xbox one s and as it restarted it disconnected from my Internet and it wont reconnect as its the first time i have used thay Internet so ikbwtuck with a system error : E100...
  8. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  9. Xbox One / system error: E200 000000EF 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One / system error: E200 000000EF 00000000: I bought a game card ultimate pass for my son and as soon as he entered it it came up with a system error code and he hasn't been able to play on it since. 403d1b39-5e61-49ab-af4a-bee455c28dc7
  10. System Error: E200 000000EF 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E200 000000EF 00000000: So I am absolutely STUMPED on how to repair this Xbox. Keep getting the same System Error and I know it is update related. We have tried power cycling, doing an offline update on a flash drive,...