System Error During Update

Discus and support System Error During Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, So I recently bought an Xbox One, I have only owned it now for nine days in total. Today, having not turned the Xbox on in two to three days, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BruiserBrodyV2, Aug 31, 2014.

1. System Error During Update

Hi,

So I recently bought an Xbox One, I have only owned it now for nine days in total. Today, having not turned the Xbox on in two to three days, it requested I install a system update. I let the update download, the console restarted and then it began the process
    of updating. During this update, I got an error message on the screen, I don't remember specifically what it said but it was a 'System Error. Please contact customer support' and I think it had the E200 error code (I didn't make a note of it unfortunately).

I decided to shut the console down via the power button on the system, then turned it back on, it seemed to take a bit longer to start up again but seemed to run fine and didn't say anything about an update now. I read online regarding a fix for the system
    error being to clear the cache where you hold the power button for 10 seconds, so I tried this as well. The console powered up again just fine and I have spent the last few hours gaming on it with no apparent problems. But I am now always going to be a bit
    wary due to seeing that error message.

Is there any further action I need to take regarding this error message at this point in time or should I just carry on gaming and then look into it if it happens again?

Thanks

:)

BruiserBrodyV2, Aug 31, 2014
  2. mstrblstr22
    mstrblstr22 Guest
    Error Code 800705b4

xbox encounters error during download of updates. during download, download progress resets multiple times before status bar indicates 50% completion. happens multiple times before system displays error code. status code: 3f4b-0000-3080-0506-8007-0468

mstrblstr22, Aug 31, 2014
  3. can't download day one update

800701e7 - error

The system update that is trying to install is failing validation during the system update file verification.

Solution:

To resolve this issue, you will need to install the Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool.

Link to the the update:
    support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

MarkSelezenev, Aug 31, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

From what I've seen that error code has something to do with installing a game update. If the console is working now I wouldn't worry about it. However, if it does happen again you can always contact support to set up a warranty replacement/repair.

onyxishere, Aug 31, 2014
  5. BadBoyWasTaken
    BadBoyWasTaken New Member
    So, i have an issue and i need help NOW!!! My xbox one s won't update! I've let it update, but after the first update bar, it says that there was an error. I can't get the offline system update for some reason. It doesn't even let me go to xbox support so i can get it. I need help PLEASE!?!

BadBoyWasTaken, Feb 11, 2021
  6. onyxishere Win User

From what I've seen that error code has something to do with installing a game update. If the console is working now I wouldn't worry about it. However, if it does happen again you can always contact support to set up a warranty replacement/repair.
  7. Kiro199907 Win User

Xbox live device id

I cannot access my console due it it having a system error during and update
  8. TroHAM Win User

ERROR CODE 3F4A-0000-3080-0502-8007-0070 CAN'T DOWNLOAD UPDATE?

9. MarkSelezenev Win User

can't download day one update

800701e7 - error

The system update that is trying to install is failing validation during the system update file verification.

Solution:

To resolve this issue, you will need to install the Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool.

Link to the the update:
    support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool
  10. WPAK Win User

update failed on a new xbox

Hi there,

that error indicates a problem with the connection during the update, can you try the suggestions steps on this support page:

support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help

-

Let us know the results.
Thema:

1. System Error During Update - Similar Threads - System Error During

2. System error E102 on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    System error E102 on Xbox One S: I turn on my xbox and saw System error E102 it tried to update but didn't fully do it and now I can't get it of my troubleshooting page. I have tried restarting UT, resetting it, and tried to...
  3. System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003: I have an Xbox one S that is currently receiving System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003, when trying to do an offline update via USB using OSU1 I recieve System Error: E10100000503 80070003. My...
  4. OSU Feb 2024 System Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    OSU Feb 2024 System Error: I'm currently in a place with bad wifi, and last month I was getting the startup error, did the OSU, and it fixed everything. Now the update hit, I couldn't do it. I redid the process, but now I'm...
  5. "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...: Same as question, please help me!!!!! a05c0770-e1da-41bc-9532-7d14d199c4f3
  6. game helper file system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game helper file system error (-2015294512): While installing minecraft, it wont launch because of this, any manual way of downlaoding it? 5ae8f7b1-a863-4ea8-ae4e-28193aa5e17f
  7. System update / error stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update / error stuck: I started to reset my xbox one s and as it restarted it disconnected from my Internet and it wont reconnect as its the first time i have used thay Internet so ikbwtuck with a system error : E100...
  8. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  9. Xbox One / system error: E200 000000EF 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One / system error: E200 000000EF 00000000: I bought a game card ultimate pass for my son and as soon as he entered it it came up with a system error code and he hasn't been able to play on it since. 403d1b39-5e61-49ab-af4a-bee455c28dc7
  10. System Error: E200 000000EF 00000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error: E200 000000EF 00000000: So I am absolutely STUMPED on how to repair this Xbox. Keep getting the same System Error and I know it is update related. We have tried power cycling, doing an offline update on a flash drive,...