System can't connect to xbox live: getting a 80151911 error code

Discus and support System can't connect to xbox live: getting a 80151911 error code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, My newer slim system won't connect to live. I was at a friends house the other day and I was able to connect perfectly fine and I was able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tobasoris, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Tobasoris
    Tobasoris Guest

Hey guys, My newer slim system won't connect to live. I was at a friends house the other day and I was able to connect perfectly fine and I was able to connect before I went over there. Ever since I got back from his house every time I try to sign into
    my profile and connect I get an 80151911 error code. Also everytime I try to test my connection my xbox will connect to the internet but it fails out when it trys to connect to xbox live. I've tried to reset my router and everything, I've formatted my 250Gb
    hard drive and no luck, I've put my profile on a brand new 320Gb hard drive and still does the same thing, I've put my profile onto my brother exact same model xbox and I can connect perfectly fine. Thanks for the help

:)

Tobasoris, Jan 11, 2014
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Error 80151911

Hi there,

This error may mean the following:

"You see the following error code and message when you try to connect to Xbox Live:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later

Status code: 80151911

This may mean one of the following:

• There's a temporary problem with the Xbox Live service.
    • There's a problem with your network setup.
    • The files on a storage device are corrupted."

please see the following link for the steps on how to try and solve the error 80151911:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/errors/error-code-80151911

It has all the steps on how to try and solve the issue

3. okp5125
    okp5125 Guest
    Account problem

I've been trying to sign into my Xbox live account and I'm getting error code 80151911,help?

okp5125, Jan 11, 2014
  4. BrettHawk
    BrettHawk Guest

Clear you're hard rive cache.

BrettHawk, Jan 11, 2014
  5. Try plugging your harddrive into another USB slot on the xbox first of all and then try connection to live. Also run a connectivity test and give the exact error messadge. As I understand your using a customer harddrive not an original Microsoft one. If
    doesn't work try using your brothers harddrive on your xbox and see what happens with that, just to narrow things down if its the issue with the harddrive.

MarkSelezenev, Jan 12, 2014
  6. Tobasoris
    Tobasoris Guest
    I'm using the 250 hard drive that came with my xbox and the 320 hard drive I bought from Walmart the other night so they are bother Microsoft hard drives. And I've cleared my hard drive cache multiple time, I tried using my brothers hard drive in my xbox
    and it still won't connect. When I run a connection test it fails and says "there's a problem with your connection. Select more info for a description of the problem and how you can fix it."

Tobasoris, Jan 12, 2014
  7. Tobasoris
    Tobasoris Guest
    I also just tried a wired connection and it's still doing the same thing

Tobasoris, Jan 12, 2014
  8. Tobasoris
    Tobasoris Guest

The error status report when I test the connection is

When it's wired:

W: 0000-000B

X: 0000-F001

Y: 00A8-4820

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 0015-10F1

Q: 8007-0435

T: Wired

When it's wireless:

W: 0000-0021

X: 0000-F001

Y: 00A8-4820

Z: 0000-0000

ID: FFFF-FFFF

L: 8015-1911

Q: 8007-0435

T: Wireless

Tobasoris, Jan 12, 2014
  9. L0NG5H0T 721
    L0NG5H0T 721 Guest
    i get same report. been going on for a week.tried all suggestions no help. mine does work when i use a different hard drive.

L0NG5H0T 721, Jan 15, 2014
  10. Its connection issue, give exact messadge and where it fails what part of the test. (Red cross is between what parts at the bottom ?)

MarkSelezenev, Oct 31, 2018
  11. WPAK Win User

Error 80151911

Hi there,

This error may mean the following:

"You see the following error code and message when you try to connect to Xbox Live:

This may mean one of the following:

• There's a temporary problem with the Xbox Live service.
    • There's a problem with your network setup.
    • The files on a storage device are corrupted."

please see the following link for the steps on how to try and solve the error 80151911:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/errors/error-code-80151911

It has all the steps on how to try and solve the issue
  12. onyxishere Win User

Error 80151911

Somebody can help me? I want know what is the error 80151911. I can't sign in xbox live with a xbox 360.
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble with signing in. Please double check your connection to Live on the console

as per this link
  13. QuickAimFire Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live

In addition when I tried to connect my gold membership profile to live it comes up with Error code 80151911
  14. ShinAkumaRev Win User

Having trouble connecting to Xbox Live.

I get the error code 80151911. When I run the test it says Live Connection Error.

Restoring to Factory Defaults didn't work so I deleted my profile and cleared the cache only to find out I couldn't redownload it because my xbox couldn't connect to xbox live.
  15. Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4 Win User

Error

This page was found on
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup?xr=shellnav
    and pasted here. If you have any more error codes please visit that page to look it up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error 80151911 occurs when you try to connect to Xbox Live Problem
    You see the following error code and message when you try to connect to Xbox Live:

This may mean that there’s a problem with your network setup.

Solution
    To troubleshoot the problem, see the
    Xbox Live connection error solution
    . (try to solve your problem here)

If you keep experiencing the problem,
    contact Xbox Support
Thema:

1. System can't connect to xbox live: getting a 80151911 error code - Similar Threads - System can't connect

2. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  3. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...
  4. Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch application. File system error (-2015294512): Im having issues trying to lauch minecraft launcher. Iv looked through google with no sucess. I get an error with C:\Programs Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.42971...\GameLaunchHelper.exe File...
  5. Why can't I play starfiled on a Xbox one X if the system is 4k compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play starfiled on a Xbox one X if the system is 4k compatible?: Why can't I play starfiled on a Xbox one X if the system is 4k compatible? 54531913-1507-4c5a-aed9-91d3483a334a
  6. Can't connect to Xbox Live with wired connection after 3/1/16 system update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live with wired connection after 3/1/16 system update.: Wireless works fine, but when wired, it shows a strict NAT and service info unavailable. The console will not connect to Xbox Live. I've done a few hard resets and nothing has changed. This...
  7. Since system update on Nov 12th, can't connect to internet and XBox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since system update on Nov 12th, can't connect to internet and XBox Live: What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA/Texas Modem brand & model number: No clue Router brand & model number: No clue (black and red, from Verizon, high speed quantum one we got about...
  8. Can't Login, but system can connect to live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Login, but system can connect to live.: So, I have been attempting to login to Xbox live for an hour or so, and it says my system cannot connect. However, when I run a system test, it says it connects to live just fine. The modem is...
  9. Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ...: Hi, I downloaded beta system update 17335 and after it's installed I can't connect to Xbox Live any more. It's giving me 80151912 error. I've contacted Support about this issue and they said I can...
  10. Can't connect through a network that requires a Username/Password to use system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect through a network that requires a Username/Password to use system: Not sure how it's done, but I've heard it can be. What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA, CT Modem brand & model number: Unknown Router brand & model number: Unkown. Public use router...