Syncing Xbox Cloud Gaming with downloaded game pass game

Discus and support Syncing Xbox Cloud Gaming with downloaded game pass game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, so i have a windows PC and a Steam Deck, and i wanted to play the upcoming forza motorsport and horizon 5. I have a question though, if i played... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cpt_gary, Jun 17, 2023.

1. /u/cpt_gary
    /u/cpt_gary Guest

Hello, so i have a windows PC and a Steam Deck, and i wanted to play the upcoming forza motorsport and horizon 5. I have a question though, if i played the game locally on my PC and i use cloud gaming on my steam deck, does the save file synced? or i need to start over on the other devices? thank you Syncing Xbox Cloud Gaming with downloaded game pass game :)

There are also several game im looking for such as starfield and cities skyline 2

submitted by /u/cpt_gary
    [link] [comments]

/u/cpt_gary, Jun 17, 2023
  2. XBF John Win User

Xbox PC Game Pass Cloud save not synching with PC device anymore - No Man's Sky

Hello,

So, in terms of saves, I found another thread that seemed to have a similar issue: Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync - Microsoft Community. For this it recommends deleting local save files. You can probably move them instead of deleting them so if the game doesn't register the local files and it still doesn't sync, you don't lose your save entirely.

Just in case, I play No Man's Sky on my Console but I'm downloading it on my PC with Xbox Game Pass to see if I can check out any discrepancies and seeing about reproducing your issue. I know that on Xbox when you first launch the game, it will sync your data for No Man's Sky before launching. So I've logged onto my Xbox, played around a little and used a save point to save before exiting. NMS is currently downloading on my PC so when it finishes I will double check and see if it and how it syncs the saves.

When you launch the game does it detail anything that says it's syncing or anything like that?

Just additional resources just in case:

Thank you,

3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

4. ChiefJoboo Win User

switch Xbox game data onto a different Xbox account

5. cpt sheridan Win User

Xbox lost, can we play our games on a new one?

Any digital games or DLC you paid for are tied to the account that paid for it and the gamesaves are auto synced to the cloud.

I've got an Xbox One X and Series X and I have the digital games on both of them.

As for the gamesaves, whenever you start a game on your new console the game will sync with the cloud to download the gamesave.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Retrocomtibilidade (Retro-Compatibility)

Hi Ailton,

If you want your progress to sync to your Xbox One then turning on the cloud saves on your Xbox 360 and backing up the data is required. Once that is done and after you download the game on your Xbox One, the data syncs from the cloud and creates the same
    save data to your Xbox One. Follow this guide for assistance:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/cloud-save-games

Here is a FAQ for Xbox Cloud saves:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/game-saves-in-the-cloud-faq
Thema:

1. Syncing Xbox Cloud Gaming with downloaded game pass game - Similar Threads - Syncing Cloud Gaming

2. Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?: Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate? 4d3db03a-7bb7-40fc-af19-2d009c10ab54
  3. FM2023 Game Pass Cloud Save Not Syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    FM2023 Game Pass Cloud Save Not Syncing: Hello all, Having an issue with syncing cloud saves on the game pass version of FM2023. When I open the game on my Surface Pro 8, I get an error from the Xbox (not FM2023) saying that it's taking...
  4. how do I sync game status, in the cloud, on chromebook?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I sync game status, in the cloud, on chromebook?: I was at level 122 in Wordament on my old Chromebook. When I bought a new Chromebook and logged in, I was reset to level 1. How do I save my level status in the cloud on my old chromebook, so I...
  5. Persona 5 royale : PC game pass saves don't sync with Cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 royale : PC game pass saves don't sync with Cloud gaming: Ok so here is my problem. I'm playing Persona 5 royale on PC thanks to XBOX app and game pass. I tried to play the game on my phone thanks to cloud gaming. The game launched and synced my saves...
  6. Game Pass cloud sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass cloud sync: When I am trying to start an xbox 360 game in the cloud the game save sync takes ages. 7c630fb6-c86e-4120-bb9c-3d811aefce6a
  7. Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable II Loads in German on Xbox Cloud, Doesn't Sync My Last Save: So I go to load up Fable II, and lo and behold, it's in German, and nothing was synced, only allowing me to start a new game. I've made no changes to my language preferences, either in my Xbox...
  8. xbox game pass We can't sync your data to the cloud right now

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass We can't sync your data to the cloud right now: How do I correct this error. I just installed Gamepass on my laptop and received this message when trying to play any game. d6de2f0c-3699-4446-8c45-cff4d1ffe429
  9. Game Library In Cloud Not In Sync With Console

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Library In Cloud Not In Sync With Console: Hi, I've recently installed the GamePass app on my tablet as there's only 1 TV in the house and I'm rarely in charge of who uses it when. So far so good in terms of playing games on there. The...
  10. Every game shows error 0x80832003 and won't sync my cloud data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game shows error 0x80832003 and won't sync my cloud data.: I've tried every solution. Soft reset, hard reset, signing out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the games. Not a single game I have will sync. There's no network outages, my wifi is...