Syncing Between Xbox One and Xbox 360 Ghosts Using Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Syncing Between Xbox One and Xbox 360 Ghosts Using Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is signed into the Xbox 360 with Live Gold. I thought I read where if you play Ghosts on Xbox One and then play on another console (One or 360)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 100200400, Jan 4, 2014.

1. 100200400
    100200400 Guest

My son is signed into the Xbox 360 with Live Gold.

I thought I read where if you play Ghosts on Xbox One and then play on another console (One or 360) your games were supposed to sync up to where you left off.

My son signed into my friends Xbox One with his Gold Account and played Ghosts. However, when we return home to play Xbox 360 Ghosts, it won't sync up to where he left off.

Is there anything else we should do in the settings?

Does this work with Assassins Creed and Splinter Cell too?

Thank you.

:)

100200400, Jan 4, 2014
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    More than one user on Xbox LIVE GOLD.

Greetings Lemming!

The relationship between an Xbox Live Gold account and the Xbox One, will no longer require you to setup each account with a paid subscription, as you would have to do on the Xbox 360.

Please read:
    Using Xbox Live Gold sharing features on the Xbox One

Happy Halloween!

taidara, Jan 4, 2014
  3. rickyjohn
    rickyjohn Guest
    Gold on 360 and One

Hi all,

So the situation is this. My eldest had a 360 in his bedroom and younger two have one downstairs. Eldest has gold against his profile and one of my other lad has gold on his profile downstairs.

I'm buying Xbox one for Christmas to replace the 360 downstairs. I will put this against my profile and I've read that all profiles on the One can use the gold access. So far so good.

I've also read that this same live account running on the One can be used on another 360. So My question is, can my eldest son use my Xbox live gold on his 360 but against his gamer profile? I'm guessing not and to access live gold on his own profile he''ll need his own gold account?

Probably not described it very well but basically can we have just one gold account between a One and a 360 where only my eldest will use the360 with his own gamer profile.

Thanks!

rickyjohn, Jan 4, 2014
  4. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest

Your multiplayer progress is synced between the systems, not the single player campaign. Battlefield 4 has the same capability. None of the games support syncing progress of single player campaigns between systems.

dlCHIEF58, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: