Sync issues

Discus and support Sync issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The sync button on my xbox one x will not work ive tried it all from powering down to the hard reset. Any ideas??? 88d11909-6bf1-4051-bb60-964f49fa8809 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FaintestRoom26, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Sync issues

The sync button on my xbox one x will not work ive tried it all from powering down to the hard reset. Any ideas???

:)

FaintestRoom26, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Synce Issues

I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10, etc hardware. When I try to log into my Xbox account via the Xbox it is not recognizing my log in name/password. It appears to be associated with Xbox One versus Xbox 360. Any way to get around this?

starbukscoffe10, Sep 16, 2018
  3. duggers76
    duggers76 Guest
    duggers76, Sep 16, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Sync issues

Are you sure you're pressing the sync button and not the eject button?

Just to make sure and not making a fun of you..

CrazY1985, Sep 16, 2018
  5. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi FaintestRoom26,

I'm sorry to hear that there's issues with the sync button.

I do know that there's an alternative way to sync your controller to the Xbox One.

You can sync your controller by connecting it via USB cable to the Xbox, once plugged in do the hard reset to your console.

Once it's back up try to see if you're able to use your controller wireless, or you can keep it wired.

Here is a link in regards to this as well:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller

XBF Leslie D, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Sync issues