Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?

Discus and support Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Suddenly getting this message while playing Starfield on Xbox cloud gaming: Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud Xbox support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SyncCloudErrors, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?

Suddenly getting this message while playing Starfield on Xbox cloud gaming:

Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud

Xbox support page gives this advice:

This error occurs when you’re playing on one Xbox One console after having played on a different Xbox One console that hasn’t finished synchronising your saves to the cloud. You have two options:

• Select Sync last saved data to stop the other console’s upload and instead sync the data on the console you’re currently using. You may lose unsynchronised data from the other console.
    • Select Try Again and resolve the sync problem with the other console. This usually means signing in to your profile on that console and letting it complete the upload.
    The try again button just sends me in a loop and the sync last saved data will erase a lot of game progress to a previous save point.

Everywhere I've looked it says this error is due to playing on multiple consoles and one not having synced yet, I think, but I'm only playing on one Xbox so how come I'm getting such an error? Any help much appreciated please.

:)

SyncCloudErrors, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play Starfield on Xbox Cloud gaming Beta. However, you were experiencing syncing issues. We have a thread were known issues are listed and among them is the game Starfield with syncing issues: Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community

• I launched Starfield on my PC, but the window is stuck at "Syncing data..." for an extended period of time, and relaunching doesn't help
      • We recommend that you reboot your machine and try launching again.

Please try the suggested step and if issue still persist, Xbox Cloud Gaming is still on Beta release, we recommend you submit a report to Team Xbox through the Xbox Cloud Gaming platform by looking for feedback option. That way, the team will be aware on this issue.

We appreciate your time and thank you for your report!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Bedrock

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with game syncing. We recommend trying the

guide for cloud storage sync errors
    . Please try all troubleshooting as there are a few different ones.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Fos Win User

Minecraft Won’t Load

5. Chargersbride Win User

Error 0x87b20c1e - Minecraft syncing issues

6. Josh With Dosh Win User

Please help my account keeps failing to sync data when I open minecraft.

Thema:

1. Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please? - Similar Threads - Sync error says

2. R6 data loss due to sync errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    R6 data loss due to sync errors: Hey, I've just logged onto R6 with a sync message popping up, when clicked the online play I lost all my data, looking for solutions? 34aad55e-aef8-46a3-8c76-6cab5f16ac01
  3. I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.: I checked my network settings and everything is good the Xbox One S is saying but the syncing hits 99% and then gives me the code. I have tried multiple times but get same result. It was working...
  4. Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced...: I just got a new pc and tried playing forza and that didn't work so i was wondering how to fix this 700b99a3-3ec3-444c-a257-9117e5ebe817
  5. New MS Flight Simulator User Syncing Data Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New MS Flight Simulator User Syncing Data Error: I am a part-time pilot and recently bought a brand-new high-End custom computer designed to run MS Flight Simulator. Before deciding which version to buy outright I have been using a Game Pass...
  6. Subnautica Sync Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica Sync Error: When trying to play Subnautica on Xbox Series X the game tries to sync data, gets to 99%, and then gives the cannot sync game data at this time error. It is the only game having this issue. Have...
  7. Xbox One X error code 0x83860012 Certain games won’t sync data from cloud on start up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X error code 0x83860012 Certain games won’t sync data from cloud on start up.: Hello all. So four days ago I had downloaded the Madden 23 trial, and was experiencing issues with it and after researching, one of the solutions I found was to to a cache clear on my Xbox One X....
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Sync Error and game starting from the beginning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Sync Error and game starting from the beginning: Hello, I'm facing problems in Xcloud! When playing Forza Horizon 5, data sync always starts to load where you left off in the game. But on January 4th, this loading took longer than expected (10...
  9. Sync error for gta 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sync error for gta 5: So I was gonna play a bit of gta when my game says syncing data when I start it. I’m on my own Xbox and I have been playing gta since January 11th 2020. It then says error syncing data with the...
  10. Wordament 'Cloud sync error' on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wordament 'Cloud sync error' on Android: I get the 'Cloud Sync Error' message everytime I open Wordament on my android mobile phone and log in to my account. This has been happening for many weeks now. If I log in to my wife's account...