Sync error for gta 5

Discus and support Sync error for gta 5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was gonna play a bit of gta when my game says syncing data when I start it. I’m on my own Xbox and I have been playing gta since January 11th... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NateWren1, May 10, 2021.

1. NateWren1
    NateWren1 Guest

Sync error for gta 5

So I was gonna play a bit of gta when my game says syncing data when I start it. I’m on my own Xbox and I have been playing gta since January 11th 2020. It then says error syncing data with the code 0x838601e7 I’ve tried again and still didn’t work. I even reset my Xbox and it didn’t work. Is there something you can recommend for me to fix it?

:)

NateWren1, May 10, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Sync error for gta 5

3. MaximumGuitar20 Win User

Xbox live problems

service Rockstar failed to sync data for game GTA online return GTA Auto 5 and try again later.what do I do please tell me?
  4. Benny Sweet Win User

Can't sync save data on Infinite Warfare

I'm getting the same problem for GTA 5 every time I sync data it won't let me. Need help!
  5. TheMrDj67 Win User

Cloud Error - Unable to get save data

I too am having this issue, if anyone can help us out in anyway then please do! I tried to start COD: AW a few times and it synced once, now GTA 5 wont sync at all...
  6. 0a112d51-0113-4b9b-b Win User

Difference between Windows 7 and Windows 10

If I stay in Windows 10, gta 5 will have problems in future since the game is bought and released in windows 7. Also, gta 5 has a lot of bugs like stuttering, missing textures that took 6 days to fix. All I had to do was change MSAA to 2X or 4X and disable dxtory and vertical sync. It seems to be fixed but gta 5 keeps hanging. If this happens, I had to switch to Windows 11. But I was wondering if performance and CPU usage affect ?
Thema:

Sync error for gta 5

1. Sync error for gta 5 - Similar Threads - Sync error gta

2. R6 data loss due to sync errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    R6 data loss due to sync errors: Hey, I've just logged onto R6 with a sync message popping up, when clicked the online play I lost all my data, looking for solutions? 34aad55e-aef8-46a3-8c76-6cab5f16ac01
  3. I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.: I checked my network settings and everything is good the Xbox One S is saying but the syncing hits 99% and then gives me the code. I have tried multiple times but get same result. It was working...
  4. Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync error says I have multiple xboxs effecting cloud syncs when I don't, help please?: Suddenly getting this message while playing Starfield on Xbox cloud gaming: Your other Xbox is taking a long time to sync to the cloud Xbox support page gives this advice: This error occurs...
  5. Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced...: I just got a new pc and tried playing forza and that didn't work so i was wondering how to fix this 700b99a3-3ec3-444c-a257-9117e5ebe817
  6. New MS Flight Simulator User Syncing Data Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New MS Flight Simulator User Syncing Data Error: I am a part-time pilot and recently bought a brand-new high-End custom computer designed to run MS Flight Simulator. Before deciding which version to buy outright I have been using a Game Pass...
  7. Subnautica Sync Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica Sync Error: When trying to play Subnautica on Xbox Series X the game tries to sync data, gets to 99%, and then gives the cannot sync game data at this time error. It is the only game having this issue. Have...
  8. Xbox One X error code 0x83860012 Certain games won’t sync data from cloud on start up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X error code 0x83860012 Certain games won’t sync data from cloud on start up.: Hello all. So four days ago I had downloaded the Madden 23 trial, and was experiencing issues with it and after researching, one of the solutions I found was to to a cache clear on my Xbox One X....
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Sync Error and game starting from the beginning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Sync Error and game starting from the beginning: Hello, I'm facing problems in Xcloud! When playing Forza Horizon 5, data sync always starts to load where you left off in the game. But on January 4th, this loading took longer than expected (10...
  10. Wordament 'Cloud sync error' on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wordament 'Cloud sync error' on Android: I get the 'Cloud Sync Error' message everytime I open Wordament on my android mobile phone and log in to my account. This has been happening for many weeks now. If I log in to my wife's account...