Sy

Discus and support Sy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Playing Games with System Link: I was not sure where to ask this question so here goes. I read on how to link together two Xbox's, in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AaronGamer91, Feb 19, 2014.

1. AaronGamer91
    AaronGamer91 Guest

Sy

Playing Games with System Link: I was not sure where to ask this question so here goes. I read on how to link together two Xbox's, in the instructions it says "to look for the System Link Play Icon" on the game box. I can't seem to find any of those nor
    can I find what the icon is supposed to look like. Any help would be great. (and yes I know that you can play multiplayer games on Xbox live but I live in the boonies and my internet does not support it).

:)

AaronGamer91, Feb 19, 2014
  2. sri_p
    sri_p Guest
    HP tidak bisa dinyalakan -[Translation - HP can not be turned on]

sudah seharian sy charger hp tp batterainya nggak full. Pas dinyalakan selalu muncul daya isi, sy sudah soft reset, tetap tidak bisa dinyalakan. Ada solusi nggak yah soal ini?

-[It's been a long day sy charger hp tp batterainya not full. Fit lit power always appear content, sy already soft reset, still can not be turned on. There is a solution to this problem is not well?]

sri_p, Feb 19, 2014
  3. spud wayne
    spud wayne Guest
    Feeling Let Down?

Im the scrub but u use LW? Gimmicks kill games that are supposed to have a realistic feel dork. Why should they give us real style restrictions such as if u carry a heavy weapon u run slower but then put in SY Fy perks that turn it into a SY FY game? If
    I want SY FY I would play Halo or gears, plenty of gimmicks in those games but I would think they should be there cause its SY FY!

spud wayne, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Sy

Bazajaytee, Feb 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Sy