Switching PC's. How can I move my fallout4 save data from game pass from one of to the other?

Discus and support Switching PC's. How can I move my fallout4 save data from game pass from one of to the other? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was using my laptop to play fallout 4 through game pass for PC. I recently set up my desktop and redownload fallout 4 through game pass for PC on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darnell Elwood, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Switching PC's. How can I move my fallout4 save data from game pass from one of to the other?

I was using my laptop to play fallout 4 through game pass for PC. I recently set up my desktop and redownload fallout 4 through game pass for PC on my desktop. Both my laptop and my desktop are logged into the same game pass account but I can't access my save file from my laptop. I went into the file for fo4 on my laptop but couldn't find a save file folder. Anyone have any idea how I can do this?

:)

Darnell Elwood, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Darnell Elwood Win User

Switching PC's. How can I move my fallout4 save data from game pass from one of to the other?

There's nothing in my documents folder :(

There's a saved games folder in my user directory but it is also empty.

[​IMG]
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

use the free program called gamesave manager, it will backup all your saves to a folder and you can then copy that to your new pc and use the same program to restore all the saves. it is a program i have used for years without any issues.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

try looking here

C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Fallout4

most games on gamepass pc dont have cloud saves.
  5. Coolz TRandom Win User

Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.

Thank you for responding,

will moving all saved data onto the cloud can keep everything saved and can still be seen on my xbox live profile on my xbox one? In other words all my saved progress from the 360 will not be deleted from my xbox live profile after moving the data to the
    cloud and can be able to continue playing the 360 games on my xbox one with the backwards compatibility?

thank you again.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

xbox gamepass for pc

How can I play my saved games from when I played Kingdom Come: Deliverance on Xbox, to the Kindgom Come for Xbox Gamepass on PC. Is it possible to get my game save data from console to PC for this game?
    Not that i know of
Thema:

1. Switching PC's. How can I move my fallout4 save data from game pass from one of to the other? - Similar Threads - Switching PC's move

2. Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?

in XboX Insiders
    Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?: Okay so basically I've been playing Persona 3 Reload with the free trial of xbox gamepass, but my switch controller can't seem to connect/work in any way. It works when I try to use my switch...
  3. can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch: I have a microsoft account on my switch can i download minecraft for free on a PC using the same microsoft account cb6b1385-c66d-4acc-92d1-a1db187effed
  4. How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms: i just got mc for my computer but i was dissapointed when i loaded up bedrock to see none of my worlds from switch were on my pc. to clarify i have used my ms acc on switch. i would like to know...
  5. Game no longer in Library after switching to a new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game no longer in Library after switching to a new PC: Hello all, about one year ago, I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator and activated it. Played a lot even over the year, and even bough some hardware for it, even though my PC was rather at the...
  6. Switching from Xbox to PC do I have to repurchase Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching from Xbox to PC do I have to repurchase Forza Motorsport: I purchased a disk copy of Forza Motorsport for Xbox, when it was released, on a pre order from HMV. I am switching platforms to a new gaming PC and won't be keeping the Xbox. Do I have to buy...
  7. i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...: i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22?? f6aabbdf-541d-41a0-93dc-30abd1e4a611
  8. if i have minecraft in the nintendo switch how i can get java on my pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i have minecraft in the nintendo switch how i can get java on my pc?: i tryed to login whit my account microsoft on my nintendo but i can't even see bedrock on minecraft launcher 0f8fc143-85ba-41cf-9748-c60f401cd428
  9. can't switch to keyboard and mouse warhammer darktide on game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't switch to keyboard and mouse warhammer darktide on game pass for pc: Warhammer Darktide won't load (cloud gaming) from game pass on pc until i connect a controller and it won't let me swith to keyboard and mouse in game. Is ther a fix for this or do i have to play...
  10. Can’t switch Xbox account on pc Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t switch Xbox account on pc Xbox app: Hi can anyone help I’m trying to switch to my Xbox account with the Xbox app on pc but it’s not letting me it singing the last account that was originally signed in...