Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account

Discus and support Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when my daughter migrated her account we had switched her to my email, but i want to switch the microsoft account linked with her minecraft java... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by darla tedford, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account

when my daughter migrated her account we had switched her to my email, but i want to switch the microsoft account linked with her minecraft java account over to hers so i no longer get the emails when she is trying to sign in.

:)

darla tedford, Dec 29, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Unfortunately there is no way to link the account to a different MS account. The migration period for Minecraft accounts ended in September and even then the warning was that once the account is migrated it cannot be undone.

You can try to reach out to Minecraft support to see if there is any other option https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

Hi again Tyme, i don't really know if you can do that but you can try this troubleshooting if you have multiple micrsoft accounts that are linked to the same email address, you can switch between these accounts to play Minecraft Java. This can be useful if you want to use different profiles or personas for different Minecraft Java experiences.

To switch between Microsoft accounts in Minecraft Java, follow these steps:

Open the Minecraft Launcher: Launch the Minecraft Launcher application on your computer.

Sign out of your current account: Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the launcher and select "Sign out."

Sign in with a different account: Enter the credentials for the Microsoft account you want to use and click on "Sign in."

Once you're signed in with the desired Microsoft account, you should be able to play Minecraft Java using that account.

i hope this will be useful to you, best regards. Oskayra
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I have been scammed for Minecraft... Microsoft won't help

5. XBF Zineb F Win User

MInecraft Java Edition

According to what's described on the Minecraft official page: "After you link a Minecraft: Java Edition account to a Microsoft Secure Account (MSA), the accounts are permanently linked and cannot be unlinked. "

This means that the Xbox Online support team won't be able to do anything about the situation, and my advice would be to get in touch with them once again to see what can be done about the case.

The link for reference => Unlinking a Minecraft: Java Edition Account and a Microsoft Account – Home.
  6. Stanisław Ptasinski Win User

Minecraft microsoft account dissapeared

Hello, I have used the link and "recovered" the account and changed the password, however it wasn't the issue, when I login into my minecraft account it still says that I have to buy the java license. It also says: "Login as Tinky_Winky, to play minecraft java edition (switch account)" but whenever I do that It still logs me as an "xbox" account.
Thema:

1. Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account - Similar Threads - Switching Microsoft account

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  4. I have 2 gamertags on my microsoft account. How do I switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamertags on my microsoft account. How do I switch: I have 2 gamertags help, how can I switch?? [img] 4bbd8758-f5da-4061-9ed6-b7a8ba804ef1
  5. I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft: Problem: I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft. When try switching to another account, windows prompted to enter the credential, after credential entered, push notification was success,...
  6. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  7. Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?: I have the ps4 version of Minecraft on my Ps5 from my old console/my ps account. I would expect my Microsoft account to transfer over my ps since it has done this for a previously owned Xbox and...
  8. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  9. I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...: My Xbox main account was made with someone else's Microsoft email, and unfortunately he's not around anymore and i have been meaning to change the accounts email but i cant get the verification...
  10. I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...: My Xbox main account was made with someone else's Microsoft email, and unfortunately he's not around anymore and i have been meaning to change the accounts email but i cant get the verification...