Switching between Xbox one and 360 to play Fifa 15 friends online

Discus and support Switching between Xbox one and 360 to play Fifa 15 friends online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the Xbox one for my son and he plays Fifa15 online with the game downloaded/saved onto the Xbox one hard drive. He gets frustrated because a lot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by billygunn111, Dec 23, 2014.

1. billygunn111
    billygunn111 Guest

I have the Xbox one for my son and he plays Fifa15 online with the game downloaded/saved onto the Xbox one hard drive. He gets frustrated because a lot of his friends play Fifa on the 360 and he cant play them. I was going to get the 360 for him and wanted
    to find out how easy it is to switch across?

Do I need to rebuy Fifa for the Xbox 360 or can I re-download it for free on 360?

Will his ultimate team be saved if he logs in to each console?

Is there any way to easily switch over to different consoles (ive heard you can link the consoles through a wire and switch it overr)

Thanks in advance

:)

billygunn111, Dec 23, 2014
  2. Von Sut
    Von Sut Guest
    Fifa 15 Xbox One

My Xbox One is experiencing the same problem with the FIFA 15 update. It is just stuck at 100% and continues switching between that and "Queueing". I wish I got a Ps4 or an xbox 360

Von Sut, Dec 23, 2014
  3. luguiman7
    luguiman7 Guest
    Fifa 16 xbox 360 and xbox one

Is it possible to play fifa 16 online between xbox 360 and xbox one.

I have xbox one and a friend of mine has 360 but i cant see him even when he send the invitacion to play.

luguiman7, Dec 23, 2014
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

I'm sure ultimate team will be saved but you will need to buy another copy of Fifa for the 360

Mr Boozyhead, Dec 23, 2014
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

I'm sure ultimate team will be saved but you will need to buy another copy of Fifa for the 360
  6. Von Sut Win User

Fifa 15 Xbox One

My Xbox One is experiencing the same problem with the FIFA 15 update. It is just stuck at 100% and continues switching between that and "Queueing". I wish I got a Ps4 or an xbox 360
  7. cyrilsneer1980 Win User

Fifa wont play online???

im having the same problem trying to play online on fifa 15 xbox one
  8. TwinDaddy03 Win User

Fifa 15 Online play with Friends

Lol. Thx for a partial solution. I will give it a try.
  9. vanagarajan Win User

Fifa 15 Online play with Friends

Hi Twindaddy,

I found a solution but having a different problem now.

I had to restore xbox to factory settings,reinstall everything from scratch and it works half fine.

At half time when playing with friends online, an error msg pops up saying"cant get you profile information online, try again later" and the game quits to main screen.

Gotta find a solution for that now.
Thema:

1. Switching between Xbox one and 360 to play Fifa 15 friends online - Similar Threads - Switching between 360

2. Child can switch between accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child can switch between accounts: I have a passcode and all restrictions set up. However on my “non home” Xbox, my child can switch between my sign in and the child account. This causes concern on my end Any clues?...
  3. How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms: i just got mc for my computer but i was dissapointed when i loaded up bedrock to see none of my worlds from switch were on my pc. to clarify i have used my ms acc on switch. i would like to know...
  4. I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop: When I go to sign out and back to sign in it goes automatically back to a different account than the one I want. Also if i take to long to press sign in then it goes back automatically. I have...
  5. Can you switch saved game data between profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you switch saved game data between profiles?: Dear Microsoft, My kids have extensive progress on several games On my my profile from when they were small. They have their own Profiles now. Is it possible to switch their save game progress...
  6. help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch: ok so i am having a difficult time transferring my Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch, I am signed into my Microsoft acct n I click on sync worlds from my Switch, nothing syncs, plz help. i...
  7. child switching between his account and my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    child switching between his account and my account: Does anyone know how to prevent my child from switching between his account and my account a6bab2c7-2654-4459-ba80-056811138c1a
  8. Is there any way to switch between the My games and apps and MS Store tile at the bottom...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any way to switch between the My games and apps and MS Store tile at the bottom...: Pics of my home screen and my friend's one submitted by /u/VeeJay_NK [link] [comments]
  9. Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?: I say versions but I just mean of how it looks, some people like the new style and others like me like the classic version, personally I loved how convenient it was and how it had that old similar...
  10. can i switch back and forth between 360 and xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i switch back and forth between 360 and xbox 1: can i switch back and forthbetween 360 and xbox 1 70bb9c2b-c26b-4f03-9083-1f4755de34a6