Switches: Network transfer only working one way

Discus and support Switches: Network transfer only working one way in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Switches: Network transfer only working one way It would be better to enable UPNP as this will help with the routing of the traffic. Xbox can have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by PenguinTech, Jun 21, 2018.

1. PenguinTech
    PenguinTech Guest

It would be better to enable UPNP as this will help with the routing of the traffic. Xbox can have problems if the routing isnt done well.

Also clearing the MAC and assigning another port can help tremendously if you have more than one xbox on the same LAN.

Also make sure that the sharing is allowed on both system to do your transfer.

:)

PenguinTech, Jun 21, 2018
  2. Music transfer

Is it true the only way to transfer music to the Xbox HD is to first burn it to CD and then transfer it to the Xbox HD? I have ALL my PC's networked and I cannot transfer from PC HD to Xbox HD through my network, the Xbox can see all my PC's and Audio and
    Video all work fine except when I want to transfer files to the Xbox HD.

kittkarrgoliath, Jun 21, 2018
  3. File transfer to external hard drive

Hi all,

I have an external drive hooked up to xbox one - is there a way to transfer files to it via network?

the only way i can do it at moment is unplug it and hook it to pc, but it would be great to be able to do a wifi transfer.

my pc is networked to xbox one and they connect alright but i cant find a way to see the external hard drive of the xbox one on my pc.

anyone been able to do this?

bootrossbootros, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Switches: Network transfer only working one way

It would be better to enable UPNP as this will help with the routing of the traffic. Xbox can have problems if the routing isnt done well.

Also clearing the MAC and assigning another port can help tremendously if you have more than one xbox on the same LAN.

Also make sure that the sharing is allowed on both system to do your transfer.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Jul 10, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: