Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users!

Discus and support Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have 2 switches and 2 users and 2 microsoft accounts and 2 copies of minecraft. Both users are registered on both switches, however if I change user... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Claire Furness1, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users!

We have 2 switches and 2 users and 2 microsoft accounts and 2 copies of minecraft. Both users are registered on both switches, however if I change user it forgets the microsoft account details for the new user, why won't it remember each user has there own unique. Example user A plays minecraft on switch 1 and successfully signs into microsoft account, user A stops playing minecraft on switch 1 and user B starts playing minecraft on switch 1. User B signs into microsoft account via the QR code etc... user B stops playing and when user A starts playing again having previously signed in they are greeted by the same QR code screen again. Only the last user to successfully sign in is signed in automaticallly. its very annoying!

:)

Claire Furness1, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Claire Furness1,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Claire Furness1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that users on Switch device sign in details are not keep signed in every time users interchangeably play Minecraft. It seems that this an issue related to game setting in your device and best address to the game developer team to get the best accurate information on how to get this resolve. We will help you how to submit a ticket directly to the game support team.

To submit a ticket to Minecraft support, follow the steps below:

Additionally, you may check the link below which has a similar issue that you described and see if the suggested steps work for you.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. RidgeSoutherland Win User

Nintendo switch Microsoft login

every time I go onto Minecraft for the switch I have to relog into my Microsoft account is there any way that I can keep my info so I dont have to keep on deleting my data and logging into my account?
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Can someone please answer this question?

Don't forget the lame stand by switch users as well
  6. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To set up Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch for free after purchasing Java Edition in January 2022, you will need to follow these steps:

Go to your account settings and look for the "Claim your free copy of Minecraft" option.

Select the "Redeem" button next to the Nintendo Switch option.

You will be prompted to enter your Nintendo Switch account details.

Once you have entered your Nintendo Switch account details, the Bedrock Edition will be added to your account.

Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch and search for "Minecraft."

Download and install the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Switch Minecraft keeps forgetting microsoft account users! - Similar Threads - Switch Minecraft keeps

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...
  4. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  5. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  6. I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...: This is the second time I’ve had to ask this question 2a21b47f-386f-4bf8-81c8-933c2d238cec
  7. Microsoft doesn’t keep me logged into Minecraft switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft doesn’t keep me logged into Minecraft switch: So lately I just got Minecraft to play with my step dad he plays on ps4 while I play on switch although I have one problem. This doesn’t happen to my step dad ever but on the switch if my switch...
  8. Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account: I came on here to post about having to log into my microsoft account every time I play Minecraft on Switch only to find hundreds of people with the same issue and Microsoft consistently shutting...
  9. I keep getting signed out of my Minecraft switch account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting signed out of my Minecraft switch account: Something keeps showing up on my screen when I sign in saying “temporary account” b6fa437c-9400-48a3-a329-2cd3871d0f01
  10. Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch won’t keep me logged in to my Microsoft account: I just bought minecraft for two separate Nintendo switch devices so that my daughter and i could play together. Much to our disappointment, the game will not keep our Microsoft Xbox accounts...