switch gold status from one account to another?

Discus and support switch gold status from one account to another? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; question mainly aimed at MODS or staff, So i have two xbox live accounts, and i accidentally set the gold status up on the wrong account so now none... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jackbay131, Jan 8, 2014.

1. jackbay131
    jackbay131 Guest

question mainly aimed at MODS or staff,

So i have two xbox live accounts, and i accidentally set the gold status up on the wrong account so now none of my game saves etc are attached to my gold account, is it possible to swap the gold status to my main account, i have all the password and emails
    to prove i own both accounts etc...

:)

jackbay131, Jan 8, 2014
  2. PRESSTOG
    PRESSTOG Guest
    Adding my partners Xbox 360 Username to the Xbox One

If you are gold just add her account to the Xbox one using the 360 details then go to settings and add her id into family it will then grant her ID the same Gold status you have at no extra cost, All Family members on the console get the same gold status as the main ID

PRESSTOG, Jan 8, 2014
  3. MarkyPancake
    MarkyPancake Guest
    Gold on 360 and One

An existing Gold account will work on the X1 and 360 simultaneously, but you have never been able to assign an account's Gold status to another account. An account is either Gold or it isn't.

I think the family Gold on the X1 is a bit misleading, because the way I read the description on the X1 doesn't make it sound any different to how licenses work on the 360, i.e. one license to the account and one to the console. I don't think the new guest account feature grants access to multiplayer matches or content either.

MarkyPancake, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No.You can't swap gold membership between accounts.

You can try phoning support for your region & they may cancel the gold on the account & credit you the remainder.

Daft Badger, Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: