Swapping Xbox account to another Microsoft account?

Discus and support Swapping Xbox account to another Microsoft account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a microsoft account linked to my computers, skype and an Xbox live account that my step-son has had for years. He's older now and I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xStrange Shadex, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Swapping Xbox account to another Microsoft account?

I have a microsoft account linked to my computers, skype and an Xbox live account that my step-son has had for years. He's older now and I want to switch the xbox live account off of my microsoft account and onto one of his own?
    is this possible? and is it possible to do without having an xbox, I'd prefer to do the whole thing myself than have my step-son do it (We no longer live in the same house)

:)

xStrange Shadex, Jul 30, 2017
  2. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Jul 30, 2017
  3. Hotmail/Outlook account - changing Xbox registered email address

Hi evil! We do have a process for swapping GT's with Microsoft Accounts.

Checkout our
    Switch a gamertag to another Microsoft account
    support article.

Let us know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Mister Ohnaka, Jul 30, 2017
  4. Boombaa
    Boombaa Guest

Hi,

Unfortunately this is no longer possible for now.

Boombaa, Jul 30, 2017
  5. Boombaa Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately this is no longer possible for now.
  6. bob111111111(2) Win User

How to get rid of 300 points to close my hotmail account

Are you looking to cancel the email or the xbox live account ,?

If it's the email only then you will need to swap it with another email account.

Once an email is not linked to any Microsoft account you will be able to close the email account.
  7. Epsilon South Win User

Problems with Microsoft points

HI there, Sorry to hear that your stuck with the Microsoft problem however once a pre paid card has been set into an Xbox/account and has been fully used you cannon't swap Microsoft points onto another account.
  8. ABAxStorm Win User

Is it possible to merge two accounts?

You may do a account swap. What it does, is it takes your gamertag and puts it to the new Microsoft Account you want it associated with.

Xbox Live gamertags are associated with a Microsoft account for sign-in purposes. If you want to switch your existing gamertag to a different Microsoft account, see Switch a gamertag to another Microsoft account for information about how to do this.
  9. Claxixx Win User

Microsoft Account Swap

Anyone?

Also, could I add an alias to this account and make that my primary account for Xbox and then later on remove the other account?
Thema:

1. Swapping Xbox account to another Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - Swapping account another

2. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...
  3. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...
  4. Account swapping

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account swapping: How in all these years of loyal customers asking for the ability to change an xbox account to another existing microsoft account do we still not have the ability to do so its such a flawed...
  5. Account Swap Not Working On My Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Swap Not Working On My Xbox 360: So I've searched for this on other threads but they were all old and there was no apparant solutions that worked for me. I will briefly explain my situation. My father made an xbox account with...
  6. How can I do this "account swap" without losing stuff? Both accounts are mine, technically....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I do this "account swap" without losing stuff? Both accounts are mine, technically....: I need to delete an xbox account with my email on it, so I can change the email on the xbox account I actually use to the email on the account I deleted. The account I actually play on and want...
  7. Xbox account swap

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account swap: I have my primary Xbox account on another email and I want to make this email the user for that account. I can't simply swap and delete the email off the account as the other email is an outlook...
  8. I'm trying to swap email addresses for my xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to swap email addresses for my xbox 360 account: Hi, I'm not sure what I am doing wrong here but I've tried swapping my old email address for the new one on my xbox 360 account on both computer and xbox. I don't want to use my old email...
  9. xbox live account swap

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account swap: trying to move current gamertag to existing email addy from old email addy. existing email has 1 or 2 older gamertags already. error : "Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account. For more...
  10. Is an account swap with a new account possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is an account swap with a new account possible?: Hello, My son has been using my Microsoft account for years. I would like to get him off my account, but I don't want him to lose anything he has purchased or achieved in any of the games he has...