Swap mail xbox accounts

Discus and support Swap mail xbox accounts in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! First of all, I apologize for my bad English, I will use a translator. I had a confused situation with microsoft store and xbox accounts. Using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David Ledov, Nov 21, 2018.

1. David Ledov
    David Ledov Guest

Swap mail xbox accounts

:)

David Ledov, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Garys Xbox
    Garys Xbox Guest
    Remove WLID from gamertag

You need a third 'dummy' E-mail for this. A gamertag will always need an E-mail ascosiated with it. So its like a game of musical chairs. With the third E-mail you will, for e.g. bring it to this gamertag and swap it for its WLID then that E-mail will be
    free to be swapped with your secondary account. The E-mail on your secondary will be free to be swapped for the WLID that you put on the gamertag and the Third 'Dummy' E-mail can be forgotten about. Hope that helps.

Garys Xbox, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Can you sign in Xbox live with a different E-mail account?

So, I have already an Xbox Live user and my E-mail account I used to sign in Xbox Live is about to close. Can I use a different E-mail account to sign in Live with the same user?

It's important, because I have all my achievements/ plus friends in this user and I cannot try it out, because I have not created another E-mail account, yet.

Konstantinos89, Nov 21, 2018
  4. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest

Swap mail xbox accounts

Hi David!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. If you'd like to change the alias to your Microsoft account, please be aware that the alias (email address) cannot be the same as any other Microsoft/Xbox account. This means that you have 2 different Microsoft
    Accounts (one for the store and one for Xbox). There is currently no way to merge accounts, but if you'd like to switch the email alias, I recommend using the support article entitled

How to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account
    . It will take you step by step through the process.

I hope that this helps out!

XBF Amber M, Nov 21, 2018
  5. Hey David, you're Microsoft account is used on your Xbox account too, the only way to have them separate is to have 2 different emails.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Swap mail xbox accounts