Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

Discus and support Suspension over but i’m still suspended? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Corban Langston, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my PFP to something different even the normal xbox ones and my ban ended 8 hours ago. On the xbox as well, i’m suspended from joining or creating voice party chats and i still am getting suspension pages telling me to check the enforcement page to see why im suspended but it just tells me that i’ve completed the suspension. Why cant i do anything on my account even tho the suspension has ended.

:)

Corban Langston, Jun 18, 2024
  2. Corban Langston Win User

Update: Xbox games and party have been unsuspended but only after I removed and re added my Xbox account to the Xbox. The app won’t let me change my PFP still but at least I can game again. I’m not in a rush to change it but I would prefer for it to actually work since the account suspension has been lifted.
  3. DamarionWilliams Win User

Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

it’s been over a week and I’m still suspended
  4. Azurillex Win User

Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in

Hello,

I can’t sign into any Xbox Website through my permanently suspended Xbox Account. I’m still unable to sign into Xbox Enforcement to find out the reason for my suspension.
  5. WackyBoXedU Win User

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing against TOS in the description?

I’m having the exact same issue I’ve made the same exact looking for group post over and over for over a year and never got suspended but suddenly those posts I’ve made months to even a year ago or now getting me suspended. I have two active suspensions now which are lasting 48 hours the posts are not against TOS someone please help.
  6. CharlieMahar Win User

Permanently Suspended and don’t know why

Thanks for replying, when I try to communicate or contact support in any capacity I’m told I’m required to sign in. Upon re-entering login info and pressing enter it simply refreshes and I’m back at square one. Appreciate your reply. Received notification of suspension 2 days ago. Account is still suspended as of this morning.
Thema:

1. Suspension over but i’m still suspended? - Similar Threads - Suspension i’m still

2. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  3. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  4. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  5. Weird suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird suspension?: I literally posted in the the lfg for diablo 4 area " Need both capstones and a few 46+ dungs after. Will return favor or 10 mill" 5 min later i got chat banned for 2 days. And i can't talk to...
  6. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  7. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  8. How do you shorten suspension on your Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you shorten suspension on your Xbox?: I got called an illegal alien that lives in the states and we all know how we get when comes to competitive games like a game called for honor. When I got called that I said somethings outta anger...
  9. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  10. I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m suspended with no active suspension. Help?: [img] [img] Basically I’m suspended without having an active suspension and can’t play anything online or talk to friends in a party but anytime I try play any game I get this message and I’ve...