Suspension lifted but still cannot speak to my friends

Discus and support Suspension lifted but still cannot speak to my friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my suspension got lifted about 24hrs who but I still cannot speak to my friends or send messages I’ve tried everything trying to fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roronoa Zoro RZ, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Suspension lifted but still cannot speak to my friends

my suspension got lifted about 24hrs who but I still cannot speak to my friends or send messages I’ve tried everything trying to fix it

:)

Roronoa Zoro RZ, Oct 5, 2017
  2. please help me

My account was lifted last October 26, 2015 and as of now my friends still cannot hear me please contact me in my active e-mail
    [Mod removed - don't post personal information] Please check my e-mail if the suspension was successfully lifted.

TooMuchLove143, Oct 5, 2017
  3. party chat help

I was recently suspended from party chat. Now that my suspension is over my friends still cant hear me talk. I need to be able to speak to the team responsible for the ban and get this lifted but it seems impossible to just send them an email. Help!

III D3VIL III, Oct 6, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding the account.

You can also
    try this.

bowski477, Oct 6, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding the account.

You can also
    try this.
  6. oRBiT SLR RouGe Win User

Communication enforcement

I would like to ask that yesterday I was temporarily banned from communication and today the suspension expired but still 3 hours later it has unbanned but I cannot hear my friends speaking when I am on my account in a party with them. I am concerned as
    to what they have done because I have been given back privileges to send messages but not speak to my friends
  7. theknightsnigyt Win User

Help Please!?!

Sadly it appears the suspension cannot be lifted in your situation
  8. ngocphi Win User

How do I chat with a xbox assistant?

Chat support cannot help with suspensions.

Support has nothing to do with enforcement nor.can they lift suspensions
  9. pattont Win User

Deleting threads about post party chat ban

For a friend of mine, this still hasn't been fixed. His ban was lifted weeks ago and he still cannot party chat.
Thema:

1. Suspension lifted but still cannot speak to my friends - Similar Threads - Suspension lifted still

2. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  3. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  4. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  5. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  6. An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...: Suspension finished but can’t invite people to games or message anyone, is there anything I can do? 08bd0a6f-66e2-409a-a572-af64a9315b5b
  7. Lift Xbox account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lift Xbox account suspension: Dear Microsoft My name is Adam and I'm writing this letter due to a recent event that occurred to me. My Xbox account has received a "Permanent Suspension" due to a profile picture violation. I...
  8. lift suspension or im suing for hate crime

in XBoX Accessibility
    lift suspension or im suing for hate crime: telling someone to get off a game and go play minecraft is not racist, harassment nor verbal abuse....therefore i did not break any ToS..microsoft is therefore going against its own policies..Lift...
  9. Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...: My account says permanent suspension which is very odd and End Date says indefinite which is even more strange. e00ecd6f-5769-4335-aadc-fe4d1221b515
  10. wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.

in XBoX Accessibility
    wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.: I would like an actual person to talk to me about this suspension I have. It’s for 8 days and it’s OBSURD. Guys say mean stuff to me ALL the time in games and they messaged my Xbox calling me fat...