Suspension isn’t allowing me to play a game

Discus and support Suspension isn’t allowing me to play a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was recently given a 2 day enforcement communication suspension, due to the XBOX app messaging system taking my autocorrect into a swear. I am fine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpoilerGD, Feb 2, 2020.

1. SpoilerGD
    SpoilerGD Guest

I was recently given a 2 day enforcement communication suspension, due to the XBOX app messaging system taking my autocorrect into a swear. I am fine with the 2 day communication ban, but unlike other games where i can still play with friends without text
    or voice, XBOX is preventing me from any online activity on NHL 20. I am not even allowed to appeal my ban, so this is just completely stopping me from playing. what can i do?

:)

SpoilerGD, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Jeremy2085 Win User

Have you tried appealing your ban to the xbox enforcement team?
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Do you get any error codes while trying to join an online game with NHL20?

Seeing as you are able to play online with other games i suspect it might be an issue with NHL20.
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

I feel and understand your frustration, but unfortunately we on the forums are not able to help with enforcement issues aside from recommending you visit https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    for help or seeking a resolution. Also, the enforcement team does not frequent the forums so they will not be aware of the question that you have brought to us. So sorry for your suspension and hopefully you learn from this situation so that you can avoid
    a similar problem in the future. Autocorrect is a pain, but proofreading before you send would be advised. Just like when I text my wife, I need to make sure that she isn't judging me for something that predictive/autocorrect adds to my message. Best of luck
    and luckily is only a 2 day ban.
  5. ELECTR2c371 Win User

Suspension question

Isn’t there a certain amount of suspensions allowed before permit and shouldn’t they clear it and doesn’t it make me look bad for having it on my record
  6. vSxldClipï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿ Win User

Banned account

I’ve waited a couple days and the suspension still isn’t there
Thema:

1. Suspension isn’t allowing me to play a game - Similar Threads - Suspension isn’t allowing

2. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  3. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  4. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  5. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  6. Weird suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird suspension?: I literally posted in the the lfg for diablo 4 area " Need both capstones and a few 46+ dungs after. Will return favor or 10 mill" 5 min later i got chat banned for 2 days. And i can't talk to...
  7. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  8. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  9. How do you shorten suspension on your Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you shorten suspension on your Xbox?: I got called an illegal alien that lives in the states and we all know how we get when comes to competitive games like a game called for honor. When I got called that I said somethings outta anger...
  10. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...