Suspension Is bogus

Discus and support Suspension Is bogus in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get suspended from Xbox live for defending myself against cheaters but yet they constantly ignore my complaints filed against them! I don't like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xA1teredBeastx, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Suspension Is bogus

I get suspended from Xbox live for defending myself against cheaters but yet they constantly ignore my complaints filed against them!

I don't like playing with cheaters and hackers and I report all I encounter! I defend myself but I'm the one that get's suspended? UNREAL !!

:)

xA1teredBeastx, Feb 2, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Bogus Suspension

you file a report that's all you cando

FYI it doesn't matter who started the fight if you retaliate in anyway that violates the terms of use you wil also be punished if report3d
  3. Biggshow Win User

Suspension Is bogus

It is always best to just report, block and ignore. You should never be sending them messages. In the future just avoid communication with anyone so you don't have these issues again.
  4. denis97g Win User

Suspension Is bogus

If you use inappropriate language you can get banned. Next time, report and block the users.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Bogus Suspension

If the suspension is eligible for a case review, it would be listed at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    If it's only a 24 hour suspension, it is not eligible for a review because the review would take longer than the suspension. All you can do in that case is wait it out.
  6. Upstairs Shroom Win User

Suspension Is bogus

Xbox is allways stupid in this case, I had people being unsupportive and killing my game experience once and after they slammed me with messages yet I got banned 2 days later for voice communications when I never said anything bad
Thema:

Suspension Is bogus

1. Suspension Is bogus - Similar Threads - Suspension bogus

2. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  3. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  4. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  5. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  6. Weird suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird suspension?: I literally posted in the the lfg for diablo 4 area " Need both capstones and a few 46+ dungs after. Will return favor or 10 mill" 5 min later i got chat banned for 2 days. And i can't talk to...
  7. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  8. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  9. How do you shorten suspension on your Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you shorten suspension on your Xbox?: I got called an illegal alien that lives in the states and we all know how we get when comes to competitive games like a game called for honor. When I got called that I said somethings outta anger...
  10. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...