suspension injustifier [Unjust suspension]

Discus and support suspension injustifier [Unjust suspension] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Équipe Bonjour. This is rapport une Demande de suspension ma quì un pair mise ete Votre équipe au xbox live, je tiens a vous dénonciateur Que ne fait... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OveR x SerTyh, Apr 19, 2017.

1. suspension injustifier [Unjust suspension]

Équipe Bonjour.

This is rapport une Demande de suspension ma quì un pair mise ete Votre équipe au xbox live, je tiens a vous dénonciateur Que ne fait suspension this référence un acte Aucun code du Envers le conduct, je vous rassure Y'avait des personnse Qu'il
    Qui amuse un conduit de Qui de m'a cé signaleur de moi une suspension de SCÉ.

Mon compte conccerné is: sertyh ville 78 Qui est un qu'associé [Mod Removed] Dans l'attente d'Une favorable de Votre Réponse application équipe for the débanissement de dernier this post.

Cordialement

[Translation]

Hello Team.

This report is a request to suspend my quì a peer is set Your team in the xbox live, I want to inform you That does not suspend this reference to an act No code of the To the conductor, I reassure you There were some people Qu ' He Who amuses a conduit of Who
    of me has signaled me a suspension of CES.

My account con is: sertyh city 78 Who is a partner [Mod Removed] Looking forward to a favorable response from your application team for the latest this post debugging.

:)

OveR x SerTyh, Apr 19, 2017
  2. HMTM8018
    HMTM8018 Guest
    Unjust suspension

my son dantom55 has been reported by You Shot My Nan and is unable send messages and is blocked from some games. This blockage is totally unfair - youshotmynan joined my son's party ( his group consists of 9 and 10 year olds) swore and threatened them. He
    was kicked off but returned and swore repeatedly then once my son left the party he was reported. I wish dantom55 to be unblocked immediately or someone can contact me via email to discuss this foul mouthed person further. There is also a safeguarding issue
    here as youshotmynan has asked these young boys for their addresses and if I do not hear from you soon I will inform the police.

HMTM8018, Apr 19, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Unjust Suspension

Your rep has nothing to do with whether you get suspended or not & your warning is the ToU/CoC you agree to when you started your account.

No one here can tell you the reason.An email should of been sent to the address linked to your account or you can log in to the enforcement site
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I to see why & ask for a case review if eligible.

Daft Badger, Apr 19, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf nor are we able to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 21, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf nor are we able to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unjust suspension

The only way to contact the enforcement team is by submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com If you've already done so, you would need to wait for their response. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do but wait it out.
  7. Smwutches Win User

unjust suspension

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Unjust suspension

Hi, unless each person was sent a message/voice communication, then mass reporting wouldn't get a suspension. Defending ones self does not give the right of impunity and any violation will if reported, gain enforcement action. In future if a player communicates
    in a toxic manner, report, block and do not respond.

Your only recourse is via https://enforcement.xbox.com

Forums and Support can be of no assistance in Enforcement issues, as no access to Enforcement team, or their systems.
  9. Zero Jehuty Win User

Unjust suspension

All things ban related are handled over at https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US.

If you are able to you can file a case review https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-6

Next time report and block the people you do not need to respond and defend yourself. Enforcement is there for that reason.
Thema:

1. suspension injustifier [Unjust suspension] - Similar Threads - suspension injustifier Unjust

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...