Suspension, Enforcement team please look at this.

Discus and support Suspension, Enforcement team please look at this. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi,this is Marcel's mom,Melanie. I contacted Microsoft support a couple of times due to my son's account being banned for something he didn't do. So... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LK Ebx, Mar 18, 2018.

1. LK Ebx
    LK Ebx Guest

Hi,this is Marcel's mom,Melanie. I contacted Microsoft support a couple of times due to my son's account being banned for something he didn't do. So about at 11:30 Friday night my son busted in my room crying about he could not play on his account, i go
    look at what the problem was he had got permanently suspeneded. Im pretty sure, the enforcement team knows about the suspension to account CbK XL. My son has not been able to play his xbox because we went on a trip to texas for a wedding and he let one of
    his friends use his account and i know now after reading some things your not susposed to share e-mails and passwords. But the kid had did som very harmful things breaking the code of conduct, leading to my son's account suspension. I also submitted a case
    review also, and still waiting on to see what happens next, and i see that the account reputation is very good and my son has never got banned before. I just need my son's account back please microsoft i spent lots of money on that acouunt to keep my son happy.

:)

LK Ebx, Mar 18, 2018
  2. Xbox enforcement Team

This is not the place to inquire about account suspensions as the enforcement team doesn't read this section of the forums. Instead, post your suspension inquiry in the My LIVE account was suspended section of the support forums at

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    as the enforcement will only look into account suspensions at that section of the support forums. We, the community and ambassadors cannot tell you why your accounts got suspended, only the enforcement team can.

Rusted Ace2013, Mar 18, 2018
  3. Kirsty
    Kirsty Guest
    Meaningless Suspension

Meh, 99.9% of the time suspensions are given because you HAVE done something wrong. I've rarely seen the enforcement team get it wrong.

Kirsty, Mar 18, 2018
  4. LK Ebx
    LK Ebx Guest

I had to use my son's other account to post this, but the account that got suspeneded is CbK XL.

LK Ebx, Mar 18, 2018
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    doesn't matter you are responcibke for your account at ALL Times

Also account sharing is a violation of the terms of use and is never recommended

Your only option is to make an case review under the parenral account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

ngocphi, Mar 18, 2018
  6. Since you made a case review, all you can do is wait till you hear from the Enforcement Team about the issue. Unfortunely, since he let his friend use his account, that goes against the rules.

WeepySaucer9404, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: