Suspended for a gamer pic of Randy Marsh from South Park?

Discus and support Suspended for a gamer pic of Randy Marsh from South Park? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I was given a 2 day suspension for trying to use a picture of Randy Marsh from South Park playing video games. I am not sure where the issue is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MMA1992, Oct 15, 2023.

1. MMA1992
    MMA1992 Guest

Hello

I was given a 2 day suspension for trying to use a picture of Randy Marsh from South Park playing video games. I am not sure where the issue is here?

I am also unable to submit an appeal. Is there anything i can do?

:)

MMA1992, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

Please note that for enforcement actions, the Xbox enforcement team handles them. I know that this situation can be difficult for you. However, I regret to inform you that neither the community forums nor Microsoft support can assist with enforcement actions.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

A good chuckle for Monday....PETA attacks Nintendo over fur wearing Mario

I know a good pic to rep them. Where the retard in the wheelchair from SOUTH PARK when you need it.
  4. ProBenji Win User

Gamer Pics for the Xbox One

Yea I second this, the current gamer pics suck and I want pic packs soon. A halo picture pack would be a nice way to tide me over but I really want my south park picture on xbox one.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Where can I get this gamer picture?

I'm not 100% sure but i think that pic was unlocked by playing that South Park tower defence game.

( sorry,can't remember the name of the game).
  6. Bogalo Win User

What armour and helmet do you wear?

^

Ha ha thanks =)

That is my armour by the way, my helmet isnt really Randy Marsh, but Emile's with a black visor!
Thema:

1. Suspended for a gamer pic of Randy Marsh from South Park? - Similar Threads - Suspended gamer pic

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. HOW WAS I SUSPENDED?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW WAS I SUSPENDED?: Nah because tell me why me making a post got me suspended for 4 days. I'll break down the post and why it should not have earned a suspension. "Can someone please give me the rotten duelist cloak...
  5. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  6. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  7. Xbox suspended account for gamer picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox suspended account for gamer picture: Hello xbox, my account has been suspended for 4 days because a supposed "hate and speech" gamer picture. I only apologized in my appeal and I didn't put any reason why I should be unsuspended. Is...
  8. My account was suspended for my gamer pic but my gamerpic didn’t violate any rules. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended for my gamer pic but my gamerpic didn’t violate any rules. How...: My account was wrongfully suspended. It says it’s for my gamer pic but my gamerpic wasn’t breaking any rules. How do I fix this and get my gamerpic back? ada7f1aa-2e08-4c05-b25b-fcc2cfb969ba
  9. My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the...: I know support cant help with enforcement issues but who can I speak with regarding this? The image was not sexual not offensive it was Jean Claude yelling with some blood coming from his nose,...
  10. Suspended for a Gamer Pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for a Gamer Pic: I received a suspension on my account due to my profile picture being “inappropriate”. My punishment should follow under “inappropriate content” but instead it’s rationalized as “inappropriate...